Dancing

Steve finally learns how to dance. Also this is my absolute favorite Stony picture because yeah.

-General POV-

          It was a cold and rainy day in New York today. The kind that makes you wanna stay in all day, snuggled up in a fleece blanket with cocoa. Steve on the other hand was messing around with JARVIS.
"So what all can you do?" Steve asked curiously.
"Well Captain, I can do everything from adjusting your lighting and thermostat to playing any music you'd like." The cool accented voice came back.
"Music?" Steve hadn't really taken any interest to modern music. He didn't really have the time for anything that small between S.H.I.E.L.D. and his team. Sure he'd heard some popular music in the stores and all that, but nothing's ever stood out.
"Would you like me to play some music of choice, Captain?" He didn't really know what to say. He couldn't really think of a song on the spot like that.
"Maybe. How about something from the late 30s? Maybe..." He looked out at the constant rain "Something slower. To match the weather?" And with a quick affirmative , JARVIS began to play a very familiar song. He knew it well from the clubs Bucky used to drag him off to. It was a slow dance song. He's actually watched said friend dance with a few girls to this very same song, once upon a time. He was filled with a sad nostalgia, and sat on the end of his bed, watching the dark sky and soft rain through his window.

          Tony knocked on the door frame of Steve's open bedroom door and silently walked in as Steve looked over his shoulder in acknowledgement to the knocks.
"Hey Cap. Rain's got you down?" Tony asked, nearing Steve
"Sort of. Did you need something?"
"No. Just. Walked by and saw you since your door was open. Wanted to see if you wanted company I guess. Why are you playing slow dance music by the way?"
"Oh. I just asked JARVIS to play something from my time." Tony hummed in acknowledgement and awkwardly put a hand on Steve's shoulder. He knew it was hard for him. Who would enjoy sleeping for 70 years and waking up to a new world? Everyone you've ever known either dead or dying.
"Can you... You know. Dance?" Steve spoke up after a small silence.
"Well yeah. I mean you can't just go to all those fancy charities Pep makes me go to and not know how to dance. Especially slow dance." Steve never learned how to dance. Tony had heard the story many times from Peggy throughout his life. He was going to learn from Peggy how to dance but went down in the ice before he got the chance. With a huff he stood up in front of Steve, took a risk, and held out his hand.
"Come on." Tony said simply.
"What?"
"I'm gonna teach you how to dance. Get up."

          Tony stood with Steve in the open middle of his room after a new song came on.
"Okay so you'll be the lead I guess since you're much bigger than me. And taller. So here." Tony guided Steve's right hand to his waist "Okay now keep that there. Now put out your left hand- no not that much, this isn't dancing with the stars. Just relax it but keep it up- yes. Yes just like that." Tony smiled softly and put his right hand in Steve's left, holding it softly as he gently placed his hand on Steve's bicep.
"Okay. This is the standard form. Now just sway yourself and your partner to the music. There see? Your a natural, big guy."
"This is much easier than I expected it to be." Steve huffed out with a laugh as he looked down at Tony, smiling softly
"Thank you for this." He whispered out and pulled Tony closer, making him blush. And Tony, deciding to take a chance leaned forward and rested his cheek on Steve's broad shoulder, resting his face in his neck as Steve continued to rock him.
"Yeah. Anytime Steve."