Chapter 3: Level Drop

Legendary class. The strongest class in game. Each 12 Legendary class have special properties. Class S6:Dragon Slayer. This is a class based on the strength and magic stat of the player. Means Excel should have high strength and magic stat.

Excel's class have two unique properties. First, is that Excel receives Four Times the experience than a normal player but instead of getting 10 stat points when leveling up. He only receives 6 stat points.

1 Day Later

[Name : Excel
ID : 7203698
Class : Dragon Slayer (Legendary)
Level : 1

Stats :

Strength : 10                         Defence : 10
Agility : 10                            Stamina : 10
Magic : 10.                     Intelligence : 10
Dignity : 1

Passive :
*Dragon Slayer : Your attacks will deal 4 times more damage to dragons.

*A Dragon Is Never Scared : You are immune to debuffs. 

*Dominance : Your targets stats will be decreased by x% of your dignity stat

Skills :

*Dragon Claw : Deal 600% of your strength + 600% of your magic as damage
Cool down:  120 seconds

*Dragon Roar : You deal 800 of your magic as damage
Cool down : 180 seconds

*Dragons Rage : All your stats increase by 30% for 30 minutes.

Cool down : 3 hours]

Excel was happy when he saw his skills. His skills were perfect for defeating bosses. But, now Excel is unfamiliar with the place he spawned . He was in a forest. And suddenly it started raining. Dunvir is so realistic. Even a raindrop will feel real. And Excel hated rain so he quickly ran to find shelter.

[You have entered a Braham's Temple]
[All your stats will decrease by 20%]
[You have resisted.]

"What is this place ? It looks like my debuffs passive is working. "

Excel looked around. Until he found a man with long black hairs, a beared and blue eyes. It looked like he was a knight by his armour.

"Hey, Who are you ?"
"Who me ? My name is Damian."
"What are you doing here ?"
"I am looking for our princess. She has been captured by some bandits with some other girls."
"Oh! Ok . Good Luck."
"Huh! Wait aren't you going to help me."

[Quest :Save the Princess
Rating: SS

Some bandits have captured the princess of Valure Kingdom. Help Damian her knight to save her.

Clear Condition : Defeat the bandits.

Reward: 1,00,000 EXP. Chance to marry the princess.

Failure : Damian and the Princes will die. You will hostile to Valure Kingdom. Level -2]

Heok... Excel couldn't believe the quest window in front of him. His face was filled with both excitement and fear. If he succeeds he will not only level up but also can have a wife. But it was an SS level quest. There was high chance of failure. So, he decided...

"Sorry. I am not strong enough."
"Please I am requesting you. Didn't the Empire send you to help me."
"Huh. Empire. No, I was strolling around the forest."
"Strolling? This forest is filled with strong monsters. So, you are strong enough to help me."

Excel was baffled by what Damian said. He did not even encounter even one monster.

[The Quest Save The Princess has begun.]

Some bandits suddenly appeared before them. Both of them took battle stance.

[Target's Stats have decreased by 1%]

It looks like Excel's passive activated. The bandits threw daggers at Excel but Damian drew his sword. The technique created a gust of wind stopping the dagger. Damian then suddenly went towards the bandits and defeated them.

"Yeah Damian Go!"

For now all Excrl could do was support Damian. He alone destroyed all of the bandits. But when the reached the deapest floor. A man about 250 cm was waiting for them. He had a muscular build and a large great sword of about 3m.

Damian charged towards the man but the man suddenly punched Damian to the gut. Damian crashed onto a wall. The man came forward to kill Damian but Excel quickly intercepted the attack.

[You have suffered 1,76,341 damage]
[You have died]
[Level decreased by -2.]

As, Excel was turning to light , Damian quickly cut the man's neck. But the man in retaliation stabbed Damian in the stomach. Damian was barely alive. He opened the cell and a girl with green hairs came out of the cell. She took Damian into her arms as he was turning into light. She later decides that she will marry the man with black hair(Excel).