Chapter 15

Before going to Thunder Valley Excel wanted to reach level 300. His current level was 260 with 40% of his EXP bar filled. Excel also wasn't happy that Pagos had to stay. But it had to be done. Unlike players NPCs have only 1 live. He did not wanted Pagos to die.

It has been 16 days. More than 18 days were left before his egg hatched. He believed that it will hatch after reaching Thunder Valley.

Excel : Old man Khan. How have you been?
Khan : Oh Excel. I am fine. What bought you here today?
Excel : I want something effective against Lightning element.
Khan : Oh. I am something better than that.

Khan went behind the counter and brought a cloak.

[Multi Resistance Cloak
Rating : Unique

Defence : 35

* A cape created by a future legend. He had less experience but in the future he will be looked for. Although it is a failure it still provides outstanding performance.

* Wyvern wings have been used as material

* 30% Water Resistance
30% Wind Resistance
30% Fire Resistance
30% Physical Resistance
30% Lightning Resistance

*Skill 'Hyper Resistance ' will be generated.

*Hyper Resistance : Increase the Resistance of one element by 50% for 120 seconds.

Cool down : 1 day

Condition to use : None]

It was one of the best cloaks in Dunvir. Excel couldn't believe his eyes. But,the fact that such a good cloak is a failure means that one who made this was a great Craftsman.

Excel : How much is it?
Khan : 7 million gold.

Hah... Excel couldn't believe his ears. Although he had 20 million gold, it was to much to give. But, still in the end Excel accepted the cloak. With trembling hands Excel kept a huge pouch of gold on the table

Excel : I have to say. You truly are a great blacksmith.
Khan : I didn't made this. That young man there did.

Khan points at a young boy. He was hammering a sword with all his might. With each hit it was getting it's shape.

Excel : Can you make me a sword?

Excel gave Khan the materials that dropped from the Golem raid.

Khan : Oh. I promise with these he can make wonderful sword.

Excel left the smithy. He doesn't knows this but the young boy near the furnace hammering was the Legendary Blacksmith, Hathor.

Excel realised that he doesn't needs Thunder Runes anymore. He still had to go to Mithril Town. Excel took a carriage and reached Mithril Town.

Mithril Town

Mithril Town is knows for his ores and Thunder Runes. Mithril was first discovered in this town this getting the name Mithril Town. Currently, it was filled with top rankers. Mithril Town is best place to level up from 300 to 305.

The mines of the Mithril has a Giant Golem. It is said that the first party to defeat the Golem will receive huge amounts of money. After, level 300 the EXP requirement to level up is huge. It is estimated that the first 4th advancement will occur after 8 months.

Excel reached near the mines. He was wearing the ' Multi Resistance Cloak '.
It wasn't dark purple in color. On its shoulders were two claws of wyvern. On its head were two sets of Horn on each sides.

Player 1: Hey. Look at him. He is wearing a cloak.

Player 2 : Could it be them ?

Player 3: No. Look there is only 1.

While they were talking Excel went in. The player believed that a 'Cloak' has entered. They send their condolences to the party currently inside.

Unlike the serpent Raid Mesaik Guild was quite strong. Each and every member dealt 100,000 damage with their skills. Specially Marrie and Greg. Currently they were the strongest in the Guild. Everytime they used a skill the Golem lost 5% of his health. But, as soon as the Golem lost 50% of it's health. The Mesaik Guild was screwed.

[The core has been exposed]
[The core is releasing a huge amounts of energy]
[Your defense has decreased by 30%]

Currently, the worst dream of Ranker was dying. They lost huge amounts of EXP and sometimes levels. The Mesaik Guild didn't wanted to lose. They wanted to be strong. The Golem marked Marie as the greatest threat.
The Golem at a huge speed launched a punch at Marrie. She closed her eyes the Mesaik guild turned pale.

thud.....

The punch left a small crater in the land.

Marrie : Huh! Why am I not dead?

She found herself in the arms of man with a cloak with horns.

Excel : Are you fine?
Marrie : (Embarrassed) Yes.

Excel let her stand.

Excel : Add me to your party.
Marrie : ok.

[ You have joined a party ]

[Player ' Excel ' has joined the party]

The whole party was shocked. And happy. Whenever a player joins a party according to his class his name is highlighted. Normal - White, Rare - Brown , Epic - Pink, Unique - Green, Legendary - Golden and Myth - Orange. The Mesaik saw the Excel's name was highlighted by gold.

Excel removed his cloak showing his face. And two people immediately recognized him. Marrie, Greg and Raul.

Greg : Wait! Aren't you the boy I bumped into during my first day of college?
Excel : You... You are Irene.

All four of them were shocked. They could believed that they all studied in the same College. The Golem had about 4 Million health. It was surprising that they were able to reduce it's health by 2 million for a party of only 20 players.

[Target's stats have decreased by 39%]

' Dragon's Rage '

[All your stats have increased by 32%]

Excel charged towards the Golem.

' Fire Dragon Claw '

Excel strikes with 'Poison Sword' and 'Royal Dragon Sword '

[Critical]
[Effect of 4 Joint attack has activated

[You have dealt 216,285 damage]
[You have dealt 273,427 damage]
[You have dealt 178,409 damage]

The Golem received huge damage. Excel dealt 500,000 damage with just one skill. The Mesaik guild realised Excel's power. But, with a future training he will one of the strongest. Without wasting a single second Excel used another skill.

' Fire Dragon Aura Strike '

Excel's swords started burning. He striked with both his sword on the Golem's face.

[You have dealt 1,456,431 damage]

'Spear Drill'

Marrie went for the final strike. She used her Ultimate Skill dealing 500,000 damage. Excel fell down behind the Mesaik Guild.

You have defeated the Mithril Golem
Party leader Marrie has obtained........

[You have obtained 90,000,000 EXP]
[Your level has risen by 3]
[Your stats will increase by 35%]
[You have learned the skill Dragon Wave]
[The hatching time has reduced by 10 days]

Marie : Thanks.
Excel : It's fine
Greg : So, you are the cloak. You scumbag.
Raul : Give it a rest Greg. He is the one who saved us.

Even though Excel saved Marie the party would still have defeated the Golem. They still had a lot of powerful Rankers except Marrie.

Excel was about to leave . He was not in the mood to argue. Marie stopped him and gave him 7 ' Weapon Enhancement stones(+3) '

Excel : Thanks.
Marie : Let's meet today in college.
Greg : Yeah.

Excel left the Mesaik Guild. He was not happy about meeting the Guild in real life.