Chapter 13 : Wait Pt.1

Excel finally received a Dragon Incubator and a Dragon Map.

[Do you want to combine Atlas and Dragon Map]
[Yes or No]
[Yes]

Opening the Map he saw about 7 dots on the map. Even in the places he hasn't been to. But, each dot was a different colour. The nearest dot to Excel was a yellow colored one.

Excel : What are these?
Voice : The 7 dots represent the 7 remaining dragons. The one Black dot in the North is me.
Excel : I am coming for you.

Voice : Don't bother. You not strong enough to even defeat my 10%.
Excel : Ok. Then wait. I will defeat you when I can fight your 100%.
Voice : I will wait. Ahahah

Excel and Pagos started leaving the forest. They were still wearing their cloaks.

Someone: it's the cloaks
Someone: It looks like a party got trolled.

Excel and Pagos were about to leave when a girl with a drone came near them.

Girl : Hello. Hi
Excel : Yeah. What?
Girl : I am from a news channel.

Excel without saying a words lifted his head a bit.

[Your stats have decreased by 39%]

The girl immediately stepped back. She felt that he will kill her. But, in reality he just wanted her to leave.

Titan Guild. One of the most largest and influential guild in Dunvir. They have about 600 members , 12 executives and their leader Martin. He rose to power after receiving the first ever unique class, Mineral Breaker.

He is regarded as one of the best strategist in Dunvir. During the fight between Mer Guild and Titan Guild. Martin's strategies led to their victory. Players who know Martin fear him due to his impenetrable defence and high attack.

Martin currently had his eyes on the Cloaks. When he heard the news he realised the growth that Titan Guild will receive from the Cloaks. The speed is their raids will increase exponentially.

Man : Hey. You two
Excel : Who us?

Belerick one of the Titan executives. Behind him was an army of 120 players. Each level 200+. How did Titan know the cloak's location? One of the player who died in the Balarium Raid was a part of the Titan Guild. He reported about the cloaks as soon as he logged out.

Belerick : Join our Titan Guild.

Excel : (mind) F*ck. How did they know we were here ?

Excel : Sorry. I don't want to.

Belerick : I guess. I have no choice. Mikel go.

Mikel : Yes sir.

A boy with a sword and shield charged towards Excel.

'Savra'

A tiny Lizardmen sat on Excel's left shoulder. He thought it would be a perfect time to level him up. Excel took out a sword.

[All your stats have decreased by 39%]

Suddenly, the Titan members were not happy. They didn't like the debuff.

' Flame Charge '

Excel charged towards Mikel. Mikel was unable to avoid the skill. But, Excel didn't stop there, he dashed through all of the players behind Mikel. After a few seconds, there was empty line in between a huge army.

' Absolute Zero Devastation '

A giant ice meteor fell of the Titan Guild. The only who remained was Belerick.

Excel : Tell you master that I play solo.

' Dragon Fang '

Belerick turned into light particles. The player watching the scene were shocked. How could 2 players defeat one of the Titan Executives.

<Who the hell are the cloaks?>

>They took down the Titan Guild>

<They are too scary>

<I have met the Cloaks a few days back. And one of them was using some kind of Dragon Magic with swords and the other was using Ice Magic>

<So, you are saying that one of the Cloaks is the rumoured Dragon related legendary class.>

<Probably>

<But, aren't there three legendary classes currently>

<Yeah>

<Who are they ?>

The past few days the whole world was talking about the legendary classes. Currently there are two of them one is Excel , second was Hathor a member of the Mesaik Guild. He is the legendary Blacksmith ( Hepeatus Descendent ) and the third one is Dark ( Legendary Necromancer).

But, at 4:35 pm the nextt day, the world received another notification.

[Legendary Mecha has been born]

Excel was back in Marun Town to meet Earl Red. There were 2 things that he wanted. First was Xiphos and second was information about Thunder Valley.

Excel just reached the gates of Earl Red's castle when a butler saw him.

Butler : Duke Excel. It's nice to meet you.
Excel : Nice to meet you too. I came to meet Earl Red.
Butler : He is currently in a meeting. Please follow me.
Excel : Of course.

The butler took Excel to a room. It was same room where Excel saw Xephis. Butler informed Layla and Red about Excel's arrival. Layla quickly went to Excel.

Layla : Sir Excel.
Excel : Princess Layla.

Excel was bit shocked when all of a sudden Layla hugged him.

Excel : What are you doing?
Layla : Can't I hug my future husband?
Excel : I guess you can.

Excel could feel Layla's chest. It was soft and she smelled good. Excel had a thing for large chest. So, Layla was her type.

Excel : Layla , how have you been?
Layla : I am lonely. It has been two months since you came.
Excel : Sorry about that.
Layla : it's fine. But, why did you come ?
Excel : I wanted to talk to Earl Red.

Excel and Layla talked for an hour. They could feel their love deepening

Red : Son
Excel : Earl Red. How are you ?
Red : I am fine.

Behind Red were two people. One was Ruby and second was Noel. Noel and Layla had been childhood friends. He wanted to marry her when they grow up.

Noel : You. How can you touch Princess Layla?
Red : Noel. Don't worry. Duke Excel is her future husband.

Noel couldn't believe his ears. His affection for Layla was huge. When Layla was kidnapped he felt that it was his fault because he was weak and couldn't protect her. But, now it was different. After riggorous training with Earl Red, Noel became even stronger that him. Noel took out his Sword.

Noel :I want to see if you are strong enough for Princess Layla.
Layla : Noel. You don't have to. I love Excel.
Noel : Sorry Layla. I don't  want you to marry someone weak.

All of them went outside.

Excel took both of his swords out.

[Target's stats have decreased by 39%]

Noel flinched at first but still went for an attack. Noel's sword started releasing a white light. He suddenly disappeared. But, suddenly appeared in front of Excel and strikes him.

[You have suffered 12,678 damage]

Earl Red, Ruby and Noel were all Magic Swordsman. Earl Red conquered many regions with skills. Ruby became a magic Swordsman because she helped him in a battle. Even Ruby was 10th ranked. Excel doesn't knows this but Ruby is feared by Top Rankers.

But, Ruby was still was weaker than Noel. This was power of a Growth NPC.