Chapter 6 : Suspicion

All the members of the Mesaik guild were shocked. How could a single player defeat a monster which they together couldn't beat ?

"Who are you ?"
Me. My name is Excel."

Marie was the  leader of Mesaik Guild. Although she was a bit younger than her guild mates. She had exceptional leadership skills. And first time in her life she got a crush on a boy. She really wanted Excel to be a part of guild.

" May I have request."
"Yes, what is it ?"
"Will you join our guild ?"

Haaa... The whole Mesaik Guild shook. They have known each other about an year now. But it was the first time Marie asked someone to join the guild.

"Sorry. But I don't want too."
"Huh. Why?"

Marie was sad. She wanted Excel to join the guild. But, the Mesaik guild noticed Excel's power. So, suddenly they also became persistent.

" Does your guild have a Blacksmith ?"
"Yes. Why?"
"I want to him to make me a sword."
"Yeah. Why not ? Hathor is the second Ranked blacksmith. Moreover he has an Unique class."
"So, finally you will join our guild ?
"I have a question."

Greg was silent all this time. He finally spoke. Greg was confused. When Excel wanted to enter the party , he claimed to be mage, but when he fought the Serpent he used a sword. And now he was asking for a sword.

" You told that you were mage. But just now you used a sword. Do you remember Killex."
"Yes. I either don't get it."

Greg was like a Chief of Staff of the Mesaik guild. He had a responsibility. Every quickly stepped back a bit with suspicion.

"Well I am a magic swordsman. And I thought you already have enough warriors."

Excel's tone quickly became suspicious. In the history of Dunvir only 2 people were able to achieve Magic Swordsman class.

The atmosphere became tense. Even Marie came to her senses. She stepped back a bit.

Excel without saying a word left the forest.

"That bastard was trying was trying to trick us."
"But still. He was strong."
"That's true."
"Did you notice all his skills were associated with dragons. ?"
"Wait! Don't tell me ?"

A day back the whole world got a notification.

[The Dragon Warrior has Awakened]

The Mesaik faces soon distorted. They couldn't believe that they missed such a strong. But, Greg felt that what he did was right. Someone who hides his identity will be harmful for the guild.
While they were thinking. The guild didn't noticed that Excel took all the drop.

"What's his problem? All I wanted was to be cool."

Excel for a brief moment felt that he could have friends.

Excel still had mediocre weapons. He didn't wanted to waste the Serpent's drop on low level blacksmith.

Irik town was three days away from Foture. Morever there were many level 180 orcs on the way for him to defeat. He wanted to quickly find Trauka's Treasure.

Heathen path led to Marun village.

[You have dealt 7,396 damage to 30 targets]
[You have defeated 30 Plain Orcs]
You have received 1,200,000 EXP]

The experience gain her was pretty nice. Excel had two wide area skills.
Dragon's Wrath and Dragonic Fall.

[The Chief of Orcs has appeared]

What was this?  Suddenly a field  boss appeared in front of Excel. Field bosses were weaker than Dungeon boss. But their strength was support. About 100 orcs appeared behind the Chief Orc.

All the hundred orcs attacked Excel at once.

"Dragon's Wrath"

Suddenly, all the 100 orcs screamed at once

[You have defeated 100 targets]
[You have received 2,000,000 EXP]
[You level has risen]

Hoh. What was this ? Excel gained so much EXP just by defeated 100 orcs. He made his mind to stay in Heathen Path to grind a bit to reach upto level 210.

The Orc Chief attacked with his club.

"Dragon's Fury"

[You have dealt 27,529 damage]
[You have dealt 28,879 damage]
[You have dealt 26,114 damage] 
[You have dealt 27,719 damage]
[You have dealt 25,265 damage]

[You have defeated the Orc Chief]
[You have Gained 3,000,000 EXP]
[Your Level Has Risen.]

[You have received Orc Chief Chest Plate]
[You have received Chief Orc Helmet]
[You have received Chief Orc Club]

The drops and EXP were really good. It took Excel only 3 days to reach level 210. But Excel was confused. The Ranker on the internet said that Heathen Path was bad for leveling up. But, he was able to quickly gain 6 levels.

Excel finally made it to Foture town. But as soon as he entered the town he saw a shocking sight. The citizens were bring dragged to somewhere.

"Oi. What the hell are you doing ?"
"Huh. Who the hell are you ?"

The soldier suddenly attacked Excel. But Excel took him down in 2 basic attacks.

Suddenly, Excel was surrounded by 100 soldiers.

"Draconic Fall"

Excel release a small energy ball in the sky. Which later split into many part and hit the soldiers.

An man came towards Excel.

"Thank you mister."
" Your Welcome. But who were they ?"

After everything calmed down. Excel and a few townfolks went to a tavern. Their they told that Abul Company bought their lands at cheap rates. But, with each year they increase their taxes. It came to a point where they were unable to play.

They also said that the soldier killed the Immortal beings who got in their way. The NPCs regard players as immortal cause they think that gods have given them divine power to resurrect.

After, the old man Khan finished his story. A man with blue hair and glasses entered the tavern. And as soon he stepped in the whole room became cold.