Chapter 12 : Cloak

Greg was frustrated. He wanted to get the competitor as soon as possible but now he has to wait another month to get it. But, inside he was bit terrified, he wanted Excel to join Mesaik guild as soon as possible.

Pagos : Master you did well.
Excel : Thanks

1 month later

Avav was still alone in college. But, did he care. No cause he had Dunvir. He was one of the best. He was already level 290 while Pagos was level 301 and chose the class Ice Sorcerer.

Currently, Excel and Pagos were both in Windston City. He wanted to upgrade his weapons. But, he needed the mineral Balarium. His next destination was Malacus Forest. Balarium Golem needed about a party of 30 players with different roles. Even before fighting it you had to pass through hundreds of small Golems. And it's not.like those are weak.

But, it was easy for Excel.

His stats were balanced according to his class. Moreover his class shines more in raids than in PVP. He had about 4 wide area skills and 3 powerful single targeted skills.

[You have entered Malacus Forest]
[Golems have located you]

Suddenly, in front of Excel about 100 golems appeared. They were about 7m high.

Pew...pew...pew

The golems from the back were releasing long range magic. Excel realised that the golems in front had the highest defence and the ones on the back had high attack. How did he know that ? It's simple. If you look at their formation. They look like a party trying to raid a boss. And in this case the boss were Excel and Pagos.

But, in the end all that calculation went to waste...

Excel : Pagos
Pagos : Yes master.' Frost Storm '

Pagos was definitely a great grinding partner. At his level he could one shot any low level monsters in groups.

[You have defeated 129 Golems]
[74 Iron ore, 96 bluerium ore and 3 Balarium ore has been obtained]
[You have gained 10,000,000 EXP]
[Your level has risen by 1]

From level 250, EXP requirement was huge. Excel gained 1 level cause his EXP gauge was already at 80%. Now his EXP gauge was only at 11%.

Excel and Pagos went further in. They saw a party trying to beat the. Balarium Golem. But, the party In front of them was starting to get killed.

In the past month, there have been a rumour about two people in Cloak stealing boss monsters. They killed the boss and left. You would think this was heroic act . But, actually they were thieves. They are nicknamed as cloaks.

For about an year now the player were asking Arnus to patch boss stealing but there was no response. Today, was Excel's final boss stealing cause tomorrow Arnus will release a new update. It will add that anyone who deal damage to the golems will be rewarded. And the rewards will be given depending on the damage dealt.

It was all thanks to the cloaks( Excel and Pagos) Arnus noticed this problem.

Excel wearing a cloak went forward.

[Target's stats have decreased by 39%]

'Dragon Claw'

[You have dealt 47,349 damage]
[You have dealt 43,929 damage ]

[The Target has been Poisoned. It will lose 400 health every 2 seconds.]

The golems quickly throwwed Excel towards a wall.

[You have suffered 17,344 damage]

Excel lost 1/4th of his health. He currently has about 80,000 health. The face of the party distorted. They saw the cloaks.

Someone : It's the cloaks. Quickly defeat the boss.

Suddenly, the moral of the party rose up. They used all of their ultimate skills. The golems suddenly lost about 1,000,000 health.

Pagos : 'Icicle Spear'

Pagos released ice Spears at the golems. It tried to avoid them but it was no use. The golems lost 56,739 health.

'Dragon's Rage'
[All your stats have increased by 31%]

'Elemental Charge Fire'
[You have dealt 49,420 damage]

Excel was right in front of the Golem's face. It tried to squish Excel with it's two hands.

'Dragon Mouth and Dragon Form'

Excel right side was covered with red scales. His eye became yellow. A wing came out.

'Dragon Fang'
[The attack is critical]
[You have dealt 2,10,369 damage]

[The effect of Royal Knight Gloves have activated]
[You have dealt additional 74,390 damage]

' Dragon's Roar '

[The attack is critical]
[You have dealt 1,23,976 as damage]

Excel flew back a little.

'Absolute Zero Devastation'

Suddenly the Golem was sitting at 2,00,000 health.

[Golem has reached Stage 3]

The Golem suddenly became red. It was also releasing hot steam. Suddenly, it created a huge shockwave. While Excel was flying the other party was whipped out. Pagos used Absolute Zero Armour. An armor that reduces damage by 55%.

While Excel was shocked that the party was whipped out. The Golem punched Excel.

[You have suffered 30,000 damage]

Excel quickly took a potion. He got back 20,000 health. Excel realised he will die if the Golem is left alive.

'Absolute Zero Sword'
'Dragon Fury'

Both Excel and Pagos attacked the Golems at the same time.

[You have dealt 4,56,780 damage]

[You have defeated the Balarium Golem]
[You have obtained 100 Balarium ore, 217 Iron Ore and 1 Red Mithril]

[You have obtained 80,000,000 EXP]
[Your level has risen by 1]

Excel landed on the ground. His wings disappeared. In front of him a chest appeared. He touched the chest and it suddenly opened.

Voice : So, you are the one who Trauka chose.

Excel : Who are you ?

Voice : I am Trauka's friend. You have passed the test.

Excel : So, you are the one who betrayed Trauka.

Voice :Hmm. So, that's what he said! Yeah. Yeah I betrayed him.

Excel : I have promised Trauka that I defeat you.

Voice : Yeah. Go ahead.

[4 Dragon Iron has been obtained]
[Dragon Map has been obtained]

[You have 4 Dragon Iron]
[Do you want a Dragon Incubator]
[Yes or No]
[Yes]

[You have obtained a Dragon Incubator]
[It will take 1 month, 3 days 59 minutes and 10 seconds to hatch]

[You have discovered a new mineral]
[The title discoverer will be added]
[The stat insight will be added]