Chapter 11 : Alone

It was finally time for Avav to leave for college. He wasn't excited. Why should he be excited? It's not like he will make friends and enjoy his life. Excel was taken to college by his father as his workplace on the way.

Avav started heading to a college building. It was big. Hundreds of students were talking at the same time. Excel was wearing his headphones and watching done Dunvir content when he crashed into someone.

Excel : Are you fine ?
Girl : Yeah

The girl in front of Excel was Irene Fernandez. She quickly became the idol of St.Paul International College. Irene came from France to study here.

Irene : Wait. Do I know you ?

Both of them had the same question in mind.

Boy : Irene are you fine. Oi. Who the are you ?

Avav : Sorry. I will leave.

Avav left Irene and the boy behind. But was caught by another group.

Boy : How the hell can you touch Irene.

Avav : Fc*k off.

A minute later

Boy : How the fc*k is he so strong!

After Avav lost his best friend. He trained his body a lot. He also learned Karate on the internet. He wanted to take any challenges alone.

Avav was sitting alone in his college. He only when people approached him. So, the students thought that he had superiority complex.

He heard some students talking about Dunvir.

Boy : I just reached level 190.

Boy : Wow! I have just reached level 160.

Avav scoffed at them. These level 190 players were like bugs to Avav who was level 260.

Boy : Hey You.
Avav : Who me ?
Boy : Yeah you. Nice to meet you. My name is Anil.
Avav : What do you want ?
Anil : I just wanted to talk.

Behind, Anil was a group of t students. Including Irene.

Irene : Wait! Aren't you the boy from earlier.
Anil : oh. Irene. You know him.
Irene : Not really.
Avav : Why you billing me ?

Everyone was suddenly annoyed by Avav.

Anil : Well. Do you play Dunvir ?
Avav : (annoyed) Yeah. Why ?
Anil : Nice. What level are you ?
Avav : 190.
Anil : Too bad. If you can reach level 200. Join our guild.
Avav : Ok.

Avav doesn't know this but the people in front of him was the Mesaik Guild. And the Mesaik Guild doesn't knows this but the boy in front of them was one of the strongest players in Dunvir.

After college was over. Avav directly logged on to Dunvir.

[Iris Scan Complete]
[Welcome Excel]

Currently Excel was roaming the country to fill up his Atlas.

They finally reached GreenLeaf Town. Excel wanted the title Competitor. Which could be later changed into Championship. This title gave the player about 10-30% Critical Chance.

The word Critical was important in any game. In, Dunvir the Critical stat could be unlocking either by items or by doing quest. Excel entered the arena with the name []. He didn't wanted to reveal his identity.

Pagos was sitting on the spectator seat. Besides Pagos was the Mesaik Guild. They were here to see Greg win his second arena.

Excel bought a cheap cloak to hide his identity. He was in a room where other challengers were sitting. The players in the arena had only reached level 200. They were no match for Greg. The holder of hidden class. Star Swordsman

Announcer : Hello. Everyone. We have finally reached the final match of the First Round. On one side we have player Rid. And on the other side we have a player with surprisingly no name.

Excel with Rid entered the stadium. He was still wearing the Cloak. But underneath the Cloak was Purple colour. On the other hand Rid had a Giant Sword and Shiny Armour.

Announcer : Start

Excel took out his Poison Sword. He directly went in front of Rid.

"Dragon Claw"

[You have dealt 27,456 damage]
[You have dealt 26,309 damage]
[The Target has died]
[You have won]

As, Rid was turning into White Light. Excel left the arena.
It had become complete silent. Excel took down Rid in one hit. Even Greg needed to attack 2 or 3 times.

Until the finals Greg and Excel destroyed the other players. It came to a point where no one was surprised anymore. Excel also got the title " One Strike "

[Title : One Strike]
There is 0.1% chance to kill the target in one hit.

It was finally time of the finals. Both of them entered the arena. Greg took out a Black One-Handed Sword. It was emitting a black Aura. This was the power of +8 enhancement.

Greg goes for the first hit.

"Lunar strike"

Greg stricked his sword like Half Moon. Excel was able to evade the attack. But, that one attack attack left huge crater.

Greg currently was the Second best Swordsman in all of Dunvir. His controls skills were good. Excel had strength of about 3,700. But Greg had about 6000 strength. Excel's class limitatons were starting to show up.

"Starlight Strike"

Greg charged towards Excel in the air. The attack left behind a sparkly trail looking like the stars.

[You have suffered 10,089 damage]
[Common Cloak has been destroyed]

[You stats have decreased by 36%]

As soon as, Greg saw Excel's face he suffered a huge debuffs from Excel's Passive. Excel quickly took out his his two swords.

"Dragon's Rage and Dragon Fang"

[You have dealt 75,089 damage.]
[Target has died]
[You have won]
[You have received the title Competitor]
[You have unlocked the stat 'Critical']
[The effect of Title ' One Strike ' has increased by 0.9%]