Chapter 24

tiring....tiring...

Excel was going through multiple emotions. The happiness of creating a new skill, getting 100 stat points on all of his stats, getting a new title 'creator ', a new stat ' Insight' but he will have to delete 2 of his skills.

Excel didn't know which one's to choose. All of his skills were important and helped him to fight monsters.

' I think I should remove skills with similar properties'

Dragon cut was one target skill but it's the best property was the 'bleeding' effect which makes the target lose 1℅ of its health every two seconds. If the attack is successful hits the target, it will die within 200 seconds. Thus, making it a great opening skill.

So, the skill that are can be replaced are (Dragon) claw, fang, and Aura strike. Each of these skills is powerful. Aura's strike is out of the question. Dealing 25% of the target's health was huge.

Next skill Dragon Fang. It deals 1000℅ of strength stat and 500℅ of magic stat as damage.  The last skill was Dragon Claw. Dealing 600℅ of both magic and strength stat as damage.

Total damage of fang is 1500℅ damage while claw is only 1200℅. But, the effect of claw can be increased by the effect of the 'Joint Attack' of gloves.  Thus increasing the total by more than 2000℅(randomly).

' Ok, I have decided. I will delete fang'

The next skill was Dragon Berserk the army killing skill. The skills that can be replaced are (Dragon) wrath, and fall. Both being wide-area skills with the same properties. The only difference between the two skills is the stat the damage is based on.

Wrath deals 300℅ of strength as damage while fall deals 300℅ of magic as damage. Excel thought and decided to delete wrath for no apparent reason.

[Please delete 2 of your skills]
' Dragon Fang and Dragon Wrath '
[Are you sure?]
'Yes'
[You have deleted 2 skill]

[You have obtained the title 'Forgotten First']
[Forgotten First
* You are the first-ever player to delete skills. You understand the versatility of your skills and move forward wisely.

*Every time you use the skills which are used in place of the deleted skills their cooldown  will be reduced by 30℅]

[Cooldown of Dragon Cut and Dragon Berserk has been reduced by 30℅]

Excel was still feeling tired. Since he just received 100 stat points in intelligence his mana increased to 1000. Therefore, Excel needed more time to recover his mana.

Mana recovery rate was 5℅ every second in a town, city, or village. While during battle recovery rate is 1℅ every 10 seconds.

After 1 minute, of laying down Excel had recovered his mana. Now, it was time for revenge.

Excel stood up and started leaving the training ground.

' I am coming. Brace yourselves bastards'

Excel checked his quest window to see that the slime killing quest was still available. He didn't understand the reason but now he had a reason to again fight the slimes.

Excel equipped his armor and swords and was ready to leave. Excel went into the village, crossed the fountain, crossed the house where Eva and Emma were sleeping, he reached the end of the village.

Laxus saw Excel leaving the village from the roof of a house " Oi. Where do you think you are going?"

Excel stiffened when he heard Laxus's voice. He looked back but couldn't find him

" Idiot. Look up"

Excel looked up to see Laxus sitting on top of a roof. " Where do you think you are going?" asked Laxus

Excel thought that Laxus was sleeping so he tried to reach the forest sneakily. " Why aren't you asleep? " asked Excel being hesitant.

" We dragons don't sleep," said Laxus
" Oh."
" And where do you think you are going this late at night?"
" I am going to kill those slimes"
" I see. So, what do you think? Will, you be able to defeat those slimes" asked Laxus

" Yes. I have learned a new skill and I am more powerful than before" said Excel with confidence

" Is that so? And if I say those slimes are a part of me?"
" Huh. What do you mean?"
" Those slimes are influenced by my own mana"

Excel was shocked. He wasn't able to believe that slimes were strengthened by Laxus to defeat him or so Excel thought.

" Those slimes are 10 times powerful than normal slime."

" Hah. If those slimes are 10 times stronger than normal than I am 100 times stronger than before" said Excel with confidence in his eyes.

" Is that so? I would also like to see it. Your strength "
" Don't worry. I will come back with my quest complete"
" We will see. Now go"
" Yes," said Excel with full confidence.

Excel leaves the village and enters the forest.

' Trauka. It looks like your choice was right'
...

Excel enters the forest. Like before Excel will have to go deep into the forest to reach those slimes.  Excel kept on walking. He went deeper and deeper into the forest until he reached a clear patch of grass.

And in that clear patch of grass, were Excel's enemies, Slimes.

Unlike before there were about 20 slimes. They looked at each. Although Excel didn't know their language it looked like they were insulting Excel.

{Hey. Guys. It's a human}

{Lol. I was getting bored}

{Yeah man}

{Bro, who is that human?}

{Oh. him. He came here a few days before. We killed him}

{Man that was awesome}

{True Bro.}

{I see. I want to kill him too}

A slime charged towards Excel but he easily avoided the attack and went for a counter-attack. He struck the slime with his right sword.

[You have dealt 70 damage ]

' Hmm. It looks like the slimes have more than 10 health. But, I will have to check.'
Excel looked at the slimes with a grin on his face.

Normally, slimes have only 10 health, Thus, slimes were ideal for new players. But, now since these slimes are 10 times stronger they have about 100 health