Chapter 4: Library

City Of Irik

"I am in Irik. That's good. A town a I know." The reason that Excel knew Irik was because of research. Before, entering Dunvir He checked the internet for the best beginner town. Excel checked around the city to find a lot of player looking for raid members. He needed experience but what could he do. A level -2 player fighting a level 200 monstster

For a blacksmith a smithy is important, for a warrior training was important and for a mage a library was important. Excel wanted to learn about Dragon Slayer Magic. There were instances where players earned new skills while just understanding the concept in the book.

Irik Library

As expected the library was filled with mages. Excel looked around for an hour but he found nothing. So, he went to the receptionist. But, the receptionist scoffed at Excel cause according to him Dragon Slayer Magic doesn't exists.

Excel sad sat on a chair. An old man approached him.

"Hey, you boy."

"Who Me?"

"Yes, why were you looking for Dragon Slayer Magic."

"Oh. Will you help me?"

"Yes. But I need some kind of proof."

Excel looked into the eyes of the old man.

[You have seen a dragon, all stats have decreased by 1%]

Hoh! The old man was impressed. Like players even Npcs have notification window. Npcs in Dunvir are like real human beings. They cry , they laugh and they reproduce.

The old man asked Excel to wait for a while. After a few moments the old man came back. He bought a book The book had a red cover with a Golden Dragon engraved on top.

"What is this?"

"The thing you are looking for."

"But, why are you giving this to me ?"

"When I was young. A man gave this book this to me. Saving our village from monsters. He told me that I have to give this book to a boy wanting to learn about Dragon Slayer Magic.."

The old man left Excel. He read through the book. It said that 500 years ago dragons and humans lived in harmony. They worked together to harmony. But, some of the dragons started attacking the humans. The humans and the other dragons came together to fight the others.

Soon, the whole world turned into a battlefield. Dragons fighting dragons. But the bad dragons were strongest than the good dragons. The humans invented a new type of magic, Dragon Slayer Magic.

The humans later won the war but at a huge cost. The humans who learned Dragon Slayer Magic started turning into dragons but soon they died. The remaining elder dragon gave a prophesy that one day someone will come and again establish unity between humans and dragons. But until then they have to wait.

[You have learned the past of the dragons]

[All your stats have increased by 20]

[Second class quest has been completed]

[Please complete the second class quest to unlock third quest]

[You have learned the skill Dragons Wrath]

[You have obtained 4,000,000 EXP]

[Your Level Have Risen]

.........................

Excel couldn't believe his eyes. Just by reading a book.He got tons of experience. He also learned new skills.

[Name : Excel
ID : 7203698
Class : Dragon Warrior (Legendary)
Level : 201

Stats :

Strength : 45 Defence : 45
Agility : 45 Stamina : 45
Magic : 45 Intelligence : 45
Dignity : 30

Stat Points : 7308

Passive :
*Dragon Slayer : Your attacks will deal 4 times more damage to dragons.

*A Dragon Is Never Scared : You are immune to debuffs.

*Dominance : Your targets stats will be decreased by x% of your dignity stat

*Dragonic Warrior : You can use any type of weapon.

Skills :

*Dragon Claw : Deal 600% of your strength + 600% of your magic as damage
Cool down: 120 seconds

*Dragon Roar : You deal 800 of your magic as damage
Cool down : 180 seconds

*Dragons Rage : All your stats increase by 30% for 30 minutes.

Cool down : 3 hours

*Dragon's Wrath : Release a shock wave from your roar. Deal 300% of your strength as damage over a wide area

*Draconic Fall : Deal 300% of your magic as damage to multiple enemies.

*Dragon Fang : Deal 1000% of your attack mad 500 % of your magic as damage.

*Dragon Wing Attack : Deal 700% of your magic as damage. And push the target back.

*Dragon Form (20%) : Turn into half dragon. All your stats increase by 30%. Your Hit Point is reduced by 50%.

*Dragon's Fury : Release dragon powered waves. Dealing 600% of your magic as damage. Upto 5 times.

* Dragon's Aura : Release your Aura to reduce damage by 80% for 3 seconds.]