SIX

The sunrays struck the faces of the sleeping couple. They were at peace. The previous night had joined the two to each other in such a manner that their bond could not be undone. The loud voices of the hens and peacocks that resided in the backyard caused Zayyad to stir in his sleep. Add to that the fact that the slightly opened curtains were letting the sunlight pass through, Zayyad was forced to wake up. When his eyes opened, the first that he noticed was the weight on his chest. Peering downwards with his almond shaped eyes, that rested behind long lashes, he saw Zoya sleeping in the middle of his torso. Rubbing his hands gently through her silken hairs, he sat there for a while. Reminiscing the night.

The loud knock on the door, brought him out of his half dazed state. Grumbling to himself, he gently took Zoya out of his grip and lay her head on the soft and fluffy pillows. He then wore his sweatpants not bothering to put on a shirt and opened the door before the person who was knocking could break it.
"What do you want Hamza?" Zayyad questioned. A bit surprised to see him in front of his door this early in the morning.
"Zayyad bhai.. actually downstairs Zoya bhabhi's family has come with the nashta. You guys should come as soon as you are decently dressed". Throwing a wink in his direction Hamza left. Leaving a smiling Zain, who turned around only to see Zoya sitting up staright in their bed.

"Zoya your family has come. Come on get dressed then we will go downstairs together. You can use this bathroom. I will use Zain's." Zoya nodded her head and wrapped the sheets around herself before standing up. Feeling shy. Zayyad walked to her with a gleam in his eyes. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her into himself. Chest on chest, they breathed heavily. Staring in each others eyes. The staring contest went on before Zoya looked down due to the shyness. Zayyad smiled at her and dipped his head to the junction where her neck and collarbones met. Sucking and kissing on the sensitive skin, he let her go after a few minutes.
"You have no idea how long I have waited.". Zoya only blushed at his remark and kissed his cheeks.
"Zayyad I think we should get dressed". Nodding, he let her go to the bathroom.

The bathroom was giant. The white marble interior, made the room even more brighter. The large rainfall shower accompanied with a large jacuzzi tub. It was all that a girls heart could ever desire. Taking a long shower, Zoya felt the knots release and tensions decrease. Last night was something that would cause her to blush forever. Quickly grabbing a white fluffy towel, Zoya went into the closet.

After much thinking, she grabbed a pastel blue shirt with white embroidery and white trousers. Wearing white heels and wrapping her blow dried her into a bun. She wore her favourite ivory jhumkas and the kaday dadi had given her. Wrapping her white duppata in her ears she was ready to head downstairs.

Zayyad, had taken a shower inside Zain's room who was still sleeping. Not that it was much of a surprise. After having showered, Zayyad wore his white fitted shalwar kameez and sat down next to Zain.
"Zain utho. Tum nei tou apni bhabhi sai abhi tak goda phadai bhi nahi li" his husky voice had managed to penetrate through Zain's deep slumber who immediately sat up. Smiling at his brother, wordlessly he went to shower.

Zayyad entered his own room. Only to see that his wife was looking lovely. Rushing to her he kissed her head. And then gently turned her around. Lowering his head, he placed his lips on top of hers. After he finally felt at peace, he let her go.
"MashAllah. You look so beautiful. I am having a hard time believing we are married". Zoya looked into his eyes, the emotions in them so filled to the brim that her heart clenched.
"I have a hard time believing that someone so successful would marry me".
"Forget my success Zoya. Now it is our success. Dadi told me that you are looking after your grandfather's firm. Do not worry. I will be there every step of the way". Nodding her head, she told him that they should go downstairs.