ELEVEN

Zoya and Zayyad came home at four in the afternoon. They greeted dadi and made way to their lavish room for a bath. Zoya was undecided on what to wear when she remembered that her dear brothers had asked her to wear a saree. Running her thin fingers over the materials over all the sarees that were hung up, she looked at each one for a few seconds before stumbling on one that had been given to her by Rizwan on her wedding. It was a plain black raw silk one with a golden thick border on it. The blouse covered halfway to her stomach, after which her milky skin was visible. The shirt had a deep neckline.

Zoya straightened her hair and pulled two strands to the back and pinned them, letting a few wisps frame her face. For jewelry, she wore a thick metal choker necklace with red stones hanging. Wearing the kangan dadi had given her on the engagement and applying ruby red lipstick, she was ready to leave.

Zayyad was awe-struck

Zayyad was awe-struck. Kissing her passionately, ruining her lip stain in the middle of it only let go her lips when he felt Zoya get breathless.
"Zayyad you've ruined my lipstick", an upset Zoya murmured, while fixing her lip colour.
"Soo sorry darling. You just look very ravishing my dear". His words had the woman of his life blushing.
"Ab neechay chalain?" Asking his shy wife, he put his hand around her waist and led her downstairs.

"Wow dadi you look so pretty. Should we look for a groom?" Zoya spoke in a light hearted tone to the old woman who looked nothing less than etheral in the white shalwar kameez. Dadi kissed Zoya on her cheek out of love.
"Haseen tou meri gudiya lag rahi hai. MashAllah", Hamza mimicked his dadi. The atmosphere at that time was light hearted. Zain, entered limping, with Ali right behind followed by Zeenia. Zeenia was dressed in a dark blue plain silk outfit with the same coloured dupatta sporting a thick golden border.

After dadi warded off the evil eye from the Zeenia, the family decided that they were getting late and sat inside their luxurious cars, heading to Zoya and Zeenia's birthplace. Zayyad, Zoya, Hamza and Zain sat in one of the black Mercedes S-500. Zayyad and Zoya sat in the driver's and passenger seat respectively. Holding each others hand which resulted in hooting from the two brothers sitting in the back. Once their car had rolled out of the gate, effortlessly, Ali and Zeenia alongside dadi followed in an Audi A8.

Zayyad drove slowly, a stark contrast to his usual speed.
"Bhai itni aihsta kyun chala rahy ho?" Ali could not helo but ask.
"Tumhari bhabhi ko dar lagta hai", he said cheekily. Zoya just smiled at him. The smile a clear indication that he would be sleeping on the couch tonight. Zain laughed and turned to his partner in crime, Hamza, who these days was alwats busy in his phone. Zain had a feeling that something was happening but refrained from asking him. Giving the privacy that he needed. He was going to wait till they were back home before grilling him.

The cars moved into the lavish driveway swiftly and smoothly. The cars were parked and Zayyad opened Zoya's door to lead her in. Placing her soft hands in his calloused ones, she stepped out gracefully. Well as graceful as one can in a saree. The door of the car was closed with a thud and Zayyad wrapped his thick, muscular arm around her bare waist, heading towards the large wooden door.