8

As they stepped off the boat as they got to the docks, Alyssa could see herself breathing easier. She knew the more distance they put between her and that place, the better for her.

Locating the safety box was not so hard. The number on the key was the same as the box. When they opened it, they found three packets. Each had names, Alyssa, Maggie and Ryder.

Still conscious of their environment, Alyssa steered them forward and out of the building. They needed a place to lay low and see they had but she didn't know where.

"Maggie, we need somewhere to lay low for now. What do you think we should do"?

"We'll get a motel room. It should be easy, let me handle it" she said and off they went. She knew Maggie had an idea about these things. She just needed to learn again.

Maggie was able to secure a room for them at a motel not far from the docks as well as some food and before they knew, they were inside, doors locked, windows drawn.

Alyssa handed their packets to them and opened hers. Inside was a pair of new clothes with her size that she could change into, and documents with a new name on in, passports, birth certificate and all that. It carried her face but had a new name.

Thea Knox, 19 years old

"What does yours say"? She asked, looking at Ryder and Maggie.

"Mine says Liam Knox, 7 years old" Ryder replied smiling, teeth out, full on smile and it looked good on him. She knew she was reciprocating from the way he smiled a little more.

"Well mine says Daisy Knox, 14 years old" Maggie replied. Alyssa knew she had a lot of questions and they were about to be heard. "What's going on Alyssa? How long have you been working with Donovan, what's in the bag, hell what are these" she paused, looking at her, " what does yours say"?

"It says Thea, Thea Knox, 19. You're a smart girl Maggie. What do you think these are"?

"New identities. But why, how, who did all of these".

"I asked Donny to do them for me" she replied calmly. Ryder was looking back and forth between the girls. He was smart enough to know when to shut up and this was one of those times.

"That's another thing" Maggie replied exasperated. "How and when did he become Donny, he barely speaks to anyone and here you are giving him nicknames".

"He's Donny because I say he's Donny ok" her voice still calm as she watched her new sister. "It would have been weird us being together and getting away without papers so I asked him to get us new identities. We clearly have the same last name so I'd say we're all siblings now" she looked at Ryder and smiled. It was becoming easier to smile now.

"It still doesn't really explain much Alyssa or should I call you Thea now"

"Yes, that would be for the best if we all get acquainted with our new names and I know Mag... Daisy, I know it doesn't explain much". She sighed. "I was captured really early, just a five years old kid" she heard Maggie gasp but ignored it. "I didn't really have any idea what would happen to me but Donny, Donovan helped me. He thought me how to defend myself, albeit Ivan had ordered him to train me, they were somethings he didn't have to do

"I thought of escaping when you first came in Daisy, I knew I'd need his help even though he had stopped being in close quarters with me years before that. He suspected Ivan could sense his attachment to me.

"How do you think I got the password for the guards room? She questioned. She picked up the bag Donovan had handed to her, opened it and turned it over on the bed as bundle after bundle of money dropped out. Maggie/Daisy gasped while Ryder/Liam's eyes bulged. He had never seen so much money before.