12

"Hello, Adam Wright's office how may I help you"

"My office now" the man himself commanded and dropped the call.

It's been two weeks since Thea started working for Wright Inc and it's been good apart from those intense moments she gets when she goes to lunch with her boss. She's been talking to some others from the company, especially from the security team but wouldn't be calling them friends anytime soon.

"Sir" she calls out as she enters is massive office. She's was amazed the first time she entered. It was awfully bright and wide with the Seattle skyline as a view. She was at first wary about the openness of the office but was assured the glass was reenforced.

"My name is Adam, how many times will I have to tell you Knox" he said with a sigh. He had been insisting on her using his first name but she had vehemently refused. She didn't because it would sound informal. She knew that was why he insisted on it, he wanted to get personal but she wasn't so sure about that.

"You called me" she questioned.

"Yes. Sit" he commanded while he picked some files and arranged some others before sitting back and facing her. "I was supposed to have a meeting on Saturday by the Marina but it's been shifted. The client has asked for me to meet him at his private island where he hopes to host me"

"May I ask why the change of venue"

"He's currently under the scrutiny of the press due to his mother's death and would like to avoid the publicity. My security team will be coming as well and so are you. We'll need to leave on Friday afternoon so I'll expect you to be ready".

She nodded. She'll have to brief Daisy and Liam before time.

"Who are we meeting with sir"?

"Leo Nezra" he said making her freeze in her seat. She quickly recovered herself, nodded and walked out.

###

"We have a problem" Thea states as she walked into the basement aka operations center. Most of Liam's tech and equipments could be seen around as he fiddled with a device. "We have to move out plans up. Mr Wright is meeting Leo this weekend".

"Leo as in Leo Nezra"? Daisy piped from where she sat twisting her pocket knife. "I thought that was in three weeks"

"Yeah. So did I. It's been moved to this weekend and that's not all. He wants to meet on his private island so he's inviting Mr Wright and his bodyguards, who he by the way specifically asks to come as well, to stay for the entire weekend"

They had been hoping to have more off a plan, a ground work so they knew exactly what to do at what time like they did when they escaped. This development however wasn't welcome but they'll have to work with what they got.

"I smell a rat" Liam said, finally joining the discussion. "Why change the venue and specifically ask for the bodyguards to be present". He pauses and thinks to himself, then shakes his head immediately after. "It's a trap. It has to be".

"Yea. I think so too. That's why I said we have a problem".

"Obviously he won't be able to realize that you are not just a PA so we know you can protect him in case Nezra tries something"

"Yeah" Liam agrees "and we'll be your back up. I can hack anything and help from here. You just need to have us in your ear, so long as the earpiece is close to the tech".

Daisy and Liam launch into various ways they can be able to help her, with Daisy even  contemplating on going on the trip as well. Thea remained silent, watching her siblings as dread starts to grow in her bones.