22: His Possessive Temper

-Some emotions are perceived wrong-

Lina

After an awkward drive, we reached Murree Mall Road. Marina had called us, saying that the girls wanted to see this place, so we were going to meet them here. After doing some shopping, we were then going to head for Nathia Gali. 

 Marina had told Kivanc that she and the girls were waiting for us in front of a hotel building, sitting in its outdoor restaurant. I was excited to see them again. The icy smell of the mountains had reached to me....had me feeling so dizzy with a sense of excitement. 

The drive to Murree had been so beautiful and fresh. I had felt so mesmerized by the roads, the view. 

Feri had fallen asleep, holding her chocolate fries bag close

Feri had fallen asleep, holding her chocolate fries bag close. Her hands were covered in chocolate, but my baby looked so adorable. Kivanc...we both just didn't know what to say to each other; he kept driving the car silently and I stared outside the window. Things had gotten really awkward after that chocolate bar moment. I just didn't get him. He was so wild, so rough with his ways...treated woman as a game, yet he wasn't disrespecting  me.

He had forced me into this marriage...frustrated me so much with this crassness. I wasn't supposed to forget that...wasn't supposed to spare this man even a glimpse. He couldn't manipulate me with these street-like ways of vowing a girl, but then again, he wasn't been cold or anything.

It was strange. 

Anyhow, now driving towards the entrance of Murree Mall Road, Kivanc stopped the car. He seemed to be thinking, curling his fists around the steering wheel. Murree Mall Road was just too crowded and rushy. There were hundreds of family, people, tourists, walking up and down its cool gravel, looking around.

I had read about this place. It was like Food street, with a plain gravel road to be walked on. But on one side of this huge road were numerous shops and, on the other side, were hotels, restaurants, malls and motels. It was actually a really fascinating place. I couldn't wait to tour it. 

The excitement was finally catching up to me.

"Let's go..." Kivanc now spoke, turning to look at me. He had a rather serious and stern expression on his face, as he sat gripping onto the steering wheel. 

I nodded, hesitantly. "Feri, wake up..." I turned to look at my daughter. My baby was lightly snoring slightly. 

Aww...

She started rubbing her eyes and looked up at me. "Mama?"

"Baby, we have to see the shops here. Are you ready?" I cooed.

"Yeah." She tiredly nodded. I smiled at how exhausted my little girl was. 

Turning towards Kivanc, I met his eyes and nodded. "Okay, let's go."

Both of us got out of the car, and I quickly moved to grab Feri. She was too tired, so I decided to carry her. Moving around to stand next to Kivanc, I saw him staring at the crowd with a slightly clenched jaw. There were just so many people here. All of them crowding the road, there was so much noise and laughter echoing in the air. The place was lively, so active, even at this time of the night. And, this meant that I had to stay cautious and near Kivanc at all times. It would be so easy to get lost in this crowd.