Chapter 1

Suhana was sitting into hotel room and waiting her colleagues to finish their makeup. As habit, she took out her mobile from her bag and started to play game. It was her best time pass. If she had money, she graduated into animation and tried her luck into animation world. But unfortunately, it was only her dream which can't be true. She knew that's why she diverted her interest into online game.

As she was going to end her game level and near to win the game, Reema said with clapping her hands, "how am I looking?"
Suhana lost her concentration because of Reema scream. She sighed and looked up towards Reema who was standing in front of Suhana.
She smiled and commented, "very beautiful.... By the way, you are already beautiful but today all guys will die because of my friends." She looked her other two female colleagues (Juhi and Sanaya) and commented.
They all screamed with excitement and hugged her tightly with replied, "thank you"
"Thank you... You are also awesome suhana."
After breaking group hug, Suhana said with cheerful smile, "let's go otherwise guys will complaint again we girls take time."
They all nodded and giggled.
Reema locked the hotel room with key and they all took steps party hall with excitement.

Suhana and her colleagues came to business trip cum training development trip in that city. Her company selected top ten employees for that training. Even suhana education qualification were not sufficient but she was best employee in her company. She was punctual, sincere and hard working girl who has no affair in the profession and even in her personal life.  That's why she was in top list in her company.

Their training session were completed  and they were going to checking out next day that's why their leader decided to through a party for them in the hotel.

When Suhana and her colleagues reached the pub. They saw guys were already waiting for them. They went to their table and settled.
Their leader Mr Sharma commented with putting his hand on his heart, "thank God, you girls came otherwise we already decided to start party with you."
Sanaya replied with hurt tone, "Sir, how can you do with us?"
They all laughed together.
Raj suggested, "it's already late.... Let's start party."
They all cheered up and Mr Sharma opened the championship bottle. Everyone served themselves. Now, they were enjoying.
After drinking few glasses, they decided to do dance. That's why they went to dj and started to dance to dance floor.

Everyone were enjoying with each other. When Suhana got tired, she and
Juhi came back to their table. Suhana control her heartbeat which increased because of dance and wiped her sweat with napkins. While Juhi took a sip from her glass and said, "I am going to miss this trip very badly."
Suhana smiled with sitting comfortable into her seat, "Me too... I don't want to go back. "
Juhi giggled, "me too.... "

After few moments, suhana asked to Juhi, "I am going washroom... Do you wanna go?"
"Nahh.... .. I am much comfortable here." Juhi replied with lazily.
Suhana chuckled and went to washroom alone.

When she came back to her table, she saw a fruit punch glass in front of Juhi. She asked with glitter eyes, "hey... Where did you get from?" It's hard to arrange a glass of fruit punch in the pub. She knew only rich peoples can afford. That's why she couldn't believe in her eyes.
Juhi said with forcefully smile, "it's Gagan."
Everyone knew Gagan has crush on Juhi. But Juhi didn't give any attention to him or rumor. Gagan belongs to high class family that's why it's normal for him.
She nodded and sat on her seat. Juhi asked after thinking, "do you want it? I didn't touch it till now."
She smiled and shook her head with no, "Nah... He gave you. How can I take it?"
She chuckled, "he gave me. Now it's mine. I can give whoever I want. And I am full. I can't take more."
Suhana sighed and asked, "why do you avoid him? He is most eligible guy among other guys in our company after all." He is handsome, rich and open minded. Every girls dream this type of guy.
Juhi said nonchalantly, "you don't understand because you never love to anyone. Even you never did relationship."
Juhi said it without thinking. But for suhana it's like a slap. Even Juhi didn't know about the reason and she said it like kidding.
Suhana face got pale. It's true she never loved anyone. even, she had no relationship. Because she is clumsy and weak in her family. Her elder sisters are intelligent and smart than her. Everyone in her family compared them to her. She felt low in her family since childhood but she wanted to prove everyone to be wrong . She wanted her parents felt proud to have her their daughter like her sisters. That's why she only concentrated into her study rather than her look or social relations. She had no friends because she never wanted to have. She thought if she had friends, they would distracted her concentration.