_._

"ONE WEEK DOWN! NINE WEEKS TO GO MELONBOOOOOYY!!!"

The sponge character does a strange jig, shaking its arms around in some kind of hip dance. Pluto beatboxes through Jimin's headphones, and Jimin swears he can hear every individual spit droplet leaving Pluto's mouth. Nevertheless, he smiles as Pluto moonwalk slides backwards, sweeping his head left and right in dramatic pulses. Jimin tries to imagine how stupid Pluto looks in real life, dancing all wild like his character.

Then again, Jimin has no idea what his buddy looks like in real life. Pluto had said something about being in university?--but that doesn't mean he couldn't be a 30 or 40 year old. However, Jimin heavily doubts that Pluto is any older than 25, given his immaturity and know-how of hip topics. 

Is Jungkook tall, short? Does he have dyed hair? A soft face? Harsher face...is he strong? Does he wear glasses or contacts?

He could ask, but he's afraid Pluto might mislead him. There could be a reason behind Pluto choosing a pawn that doesn't look anything like him. Maybe he's an outcast of society--super ugly, self-conscious about his looks, or paranoid over privacy. Somehow, he doubts Pluto is that self-conscious or paranoid. Jungkook was likely just being spontaneous with his character customization.

"Hey, not yet! We still gotta beat the seventh level, then we'll be one week in. Where's your soup today?"

Pluto stops dancing. "It's on the table next to me, why would I try to eat soup while dancing?"

"That sounds like something you would try to do..." Jimin shakes his head, his Converse scooting around the living room floor. He scratches at the Bluetooth pulse strips, smiling to himself.

Pluto instantly resumes dancing, but this time Jimin notices tiny sluurrppss whenever Pluto slow-motion dabs. 

"HEY I DIDN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD TRY IT! STOP THAT THIS INSTANT! YOU'RE GOING TO CHOKE AGAIN!" Jimin feels a surge of both amusement and worry float into his mind. Pluto can be such a dork. "SERIOUSLY PLU--JUNGKOOK-"

"What are you, ssluuurrrpp, my mom?"

"Nope, BUT! I'm the second half of this buddyship, and I don't want my friend dropping a bowl of hot soup on the floor and scaring his real mom." Jimin points out his finger towards the sponge, who immediately stops dancing.

Friend. The word lingers in the air. Jimin didn't mean to say it, since he knows Pluto gets all dramatic and butthurt over personals, but he couldn't help it slip past his mouth. They've been talking to each other for almost two hours every day for a week on Perilation, plus texting on the side. How is that not friend-worthy?

The no personals rule should only apply to Pluto, Jimin decides. Jimin doesn't care anymore if this Jungkook doesn't want him to share information about himself--he's going to. Jungkook basically knows all about him, anyway. His full name, job, how he looks, his fears, and his  location. 

Yep, the city of Seoul came out last night during their gameplay, when the sixth level made them try to navigate Seoul's packed city streets to get to a bomb shelter before calamity struck. There was a loud, booming timer ticking down the seconds before the bomber planes would arrive. Tense pulsing music swung spastically in the background, creating a panicky sensation of escape. 

At the beginning of the level, they started out in Hongdae and had to get to some flat building half a mile away. Jimin recognized some of the restaurants they passed while hurrying to the bomb shelter and pointed them out to Pluto.

"How do you know so much about Seoul if you're from Busan? Wait-"

"Yeah, I kind of moved here for University." Jimin had told him, without hesitance. "I live in a duplex with Hoseok. While he goes to campus full-time, I work full-time."