Who Put You on the Planet?

Jimin wakes up to Jungkook's head resting on his chest. 

Brown locks of hair tickle his chin and nose. When he tries to move, he realizes the younger's bare arms are wrapped around his torso, holding him securely. Jungkook is still fast asleep, his chest rising and falling evenly. Jimin enjoys the sensation of their bare torsos touching every breath they take--his pajama crop top is pushed all the way up to his neck, so their chests are flush against each other. Probably Jungkook's doing.

Gentle sunlight floods through the bedroom's windows. At a second glance, the puffy comforter that they'd settled under is now crumpled on the floor. Jimin must've kicked it off of them in the middle of the night--he always gets too hot under thick covers in the summer. 

"Mmmm..." Jungkook rubs his bare cheek against Jimin's chest, adjusting himself to get comfortable. Oh no...his hair is tickling my nose...think I'm gonna...no don't...I can't help it...

"AH AH ACCHCOOOO!!" Jimin quickly whips his arm out, sneezing into the crevice of his elbow. The act bumps Jungkook's head off of him. The younger's head lolls against the mattress, his lips mumbling quietly. Please fall back asleep...

"G'mornin'...Melon...boy." Jungkook's gravelly morning voice hits him before the younger's eyes even open. Jimin sniffs, scratching at his hair-tickled nose. The smell of Jungkook's shampoo is still prominent in his nostrils. "Bless you, by the way."

Jimin watches as Jungkook's face twists into a morning scowl as he blearily opens one eye. His lips naturally pout as he faces Jimin, sleep rubbing off on his features. Brown bangs fall into his forehead as he attempts to sit up on one arm, groans tiredly, and falls back down at Jimin's side. Jimin extends an arm out, pulling his boyfriend so that they're snuggling again, both slowly waking up to the soft chirps of birds outside.

"Sorry for waking you up." Jimin mutters into the younger's chest. "Hope you slept well..."

As an answer, Jungkook brushes his lips against Jimin's neck. It's a soft, why are you apologizing for sneezing like a human being, Melonheart? kind of kiss that Jimin absolutely melts into. He unconsciously folds into Jungkook's body like a sticker to paper, hugging the boy's shoulders and nuzzling his head into Jungkook's neck. Their heartbeats match up, a strong thump thump thump that Jimin could listen to all day.

"Oh, and sorry for kicking the covers off of us. Were you cold?" 

Jungkook detaches his lips from Jimin's neck, humming out a no. His fingers trace gently up Jimin's side and then down. Drawing random, sleepy patterns. "How could I possibly be cold with a furnace laying right next to me? How did you not burst into flames last night, Jimin? You were starting to sweat like crazy even without the covers, but I didn't want to wake you up. I just pushed your shirt up and hoped you would cool down."

Eww...he's probably disgusted that I was sweating all over him last night..."Oh, uh, sorry for sweating, that's kinda gross of me-"

"Would you stop apologizing?" Jungkook lightly pinches the skin of Jimin's stomach. "You were a super-comfy heated pillow for me. I have no complaints, and I better not hear you say sorry again."

"Okay!" Jimin chuckles, happy when his hair gets pushed back by his boyfriend. The younger's dark eyes are even darker in the morning after waking up, and his voice is extra-charming. Jimin also doesn't miss the wide-eyed, spaced out look that Jungkook has, staring into the distance like he's watching the hypnotic contents of a soup bowl. Suddenly, Jungkook's stomach rumbles. "...are you hungry, Kook?"

"When am I not." The younger smiles and clicks his tongue. "Just give me five more minutes of snuggling my favorite boy, and then we'll go down for breakfo, okay?"