THANK YOU, MELONREADERS

Dear my favorite individuals of all time,

It has been a ride!

One second I was bored, typing away over a silly gaming idea, and the next second my keyboard had created a 240,000 word novel, the longest I've ever written. Suddenly I was waking up to Pluto's voice in my head, imagining what he would say the chapter that I wrote later in the day. Updating this story was the highlight of my 2020 Corona summer lock-in, and I don't even know how many hours I put into it, but it was a lot...

I started on...June 28th I think? And finished on August 19th. The day before DYNAMITE comes out! Because who doesn't want to end on a boom?

But anyway, Pluto Rooms was a two-month fever dream and I won't ever forget it. It might be hard to look at the real life Jungkook and Jimin without seeing a bit of Pluto97 and Melonaju, and I might cry...a lot. SLKDfjsldkj :(

But on a better note, this story has taught me a lot. It challenged me to think of new things everyday in order to complete the chapters. It forced me to look at scary things, happy things, and sad things for inspiration. It made me question myself. Vigorously. Before writing this story, I'd never even heard of Satan's quarters before. I just made it up randomly one chapter, to try and give Jungkook a quirky character.

Now I can't stop saying it! Satan's quarters! (Oh, and also Melon___) It's such a weird, addicting endearment to say. Melonheart, Melonboy, Melondog, Melonreader. It tickles the tongue, makes you smile. Ugh...I'm going to miss writing it.

Now onto my readers--the lovely people who have commented nice things since the beginning, who I looked forward to hearing from every chapter with both their crack enthusiasm and threats for Gyuri. I don't only write because I'm addicted to words and creating stories, but I write for kindly people like you, dear readers. I want my stories to be heard, and every one of you has welcomed Pluto Rooms with open ears and hearts. <3

Thank you for reading! I hope you got something out of Pluto Rooms, whether it was a weird phrase, wacko inspiration, or something else entirely. Maybe one day you'll be a MelonCEO, or a Melonbartender, or a Melonwriter like me. Who knows? Whatever you do, I'll be cheering for you from the upper floor of the Sperosity building.

So without further ado, I'll leave you to bask in the unfortune freestyle dance number of Pluto97. I hope it puts a smile on your face, because you look much better when you're smiling and staying positive. Forgive my sinful dance moves if there are any, and please have mercy on your critiques because I was half-blind LMAO :::)))

WITH LOVE, FOREVER AND ALWAYS,

IZZY

UPDATE [6/8/2023] Check out my website...link in bio!!!