_.._

"I..."

Jungkook's eyes are the size of saucepans, staring at Jimin with an unreadable expression. Jimin grins kindly at him, as if willing him to agree to be his boyfriend. Just say yes already. "I'll-"

"BOYS!!" Eunmi's voice rises from the kitchen, interrupting their moment. "THE SOUP IS READY! COME AND GET IT!"

"Okay Mom!" Jungkook shouts back, sidling towards his wheelchair near the bed. He turns his head away from Jimin as he pulls himself near the chair. "Hey, Jimin. Could you help me for a sec?"

"Yes, of course." Jimin is instantly off the bed and at Jungkook's side in a manner of seconds. His mind pushes the unanswered question out of the way while he makes himself ready to help Jungkook. His hands waver out in front of him, ready to aid where needed. "What do you need me to do?"

"Just-" Jungkook taps the sides of the wheelchair, then at himself. Jimin watches Jungkook's hands motion to his sides, highlighting an area slightly under his armpits on his upper torso. "When I lower myself in there, I need you to uh, stabilize me. Just put your hands right here."

Jimin reaches forward, tenderly resting his hands on Jungkook's sides. "Is this right? Am I holding you right? I don't wanna mess up Jungkook-"

"You're fine." Jimin hears the deeper tone of voice, the calming one that Pluto97 uses with him whenever he starts panicking in a level. Jimin takes a deep breath, like Hoseok told him to do beforehand, holding a little tighter onto Jungkook's sides. "It isn't rocket science, Melonboy. Just hold onto me tight, that's it."

"Okay." Jimin's palms press supportively against the sides of Jungkook's ribs as the younger lowers himself down onto the wheelchair. As he's 'supporting' Jungkook, Jimin notices how the younger is biting his lip, holding back something funny. Finally, Jungkook settles into his chair easy as pie, with Jimin dutifully leaning over him. Wait a second...

"You didn't even need my help!" Jimin waits for Jungkook to start laughing, which he doesn't fail to do as Jimin glares down at him. Even though Jimin is standing above him, Jungkook's larger frame and muscular build makes Jimin feel so small compared to the other.

"Naaah, I didn't." Jungkook concedes, putting his hands on top of Jimin's which still rest on his shirt. Jimin's stomach fills with jitters at the contact, his eyes falling to the younger's chest. If I just leaned forward another foot, our chests would touch. "I just wanted to give you a chance to feel the washboard that you were whining about before-"

"Oh HAH HAH, very funny, Jeon. Give me my hands back." Jimin tugs at his hands, knowing full well he won't be able to physically get out of this one. He'll have to do this verbally. "Or else I won't spin for you after we eat."

"I'm letting go!" Jungkook removes his grip, his face full of stars. A cheeky grin sits on his pursed lips. Jimin's hands rest against the fabric for a little while before he tentatively pulls them back. His hands feel cold as they leave the warm aura of Jungkook's body heat. He crosses his arms.

"You know, if you want me to touch you, you can just ask directly." Jimin says without meaning it like that. A large wave of realization hits him as Jungkook's face grows rosy, the color shifting onto his own face. He quickly retreats the statement, shaking his head in tiny swipes. "Uh--um, n-not like that, um-"

"HAHAHAHAH!" Jungkook covers up his flustered state by pointing and laughing at Jimin, a tactic that Jimin sees right through. The younger has been very obviously taken aback by the comment, his face now beet red and his hands picking repetitively at the arm rest cushions of his wheelchair. Jungkook is blinking too much, laughing too hard. "If you're so eager-"