Never Mind! I've Got an Idea

Jimin is paging through the script of Keeping Skin--a tasteless drama about a young woman taking over the streets of Seoul by gaining followers for her sexual cult--when the door to the break room opens. Jimin barely senses the person entering, too involved in reading the scene that's to be filmed tonight. It's the opening scene, one that introduces the lead characters in their everyday lives. Gyuri's dark humor and tendency to make Jimin uncomfortable is present in almost all of their scenes together.

For example, the one that Jimin is supposed to film tonight starts out with him in a dark alley--an impoverished boy who steals for a living. His character, a boy that goes by the name Raven on the streets, becomes indebted to her after she saves him from dying of hunger. Gyuri's character is far more like herself: a cunning, manipulative woman who collects people of all kinds for her strange cult--meant for sacrificing to Aphrodite, the goddess of love, in a bloodbath of murder.

What kind of fucked occult shit is she into...? Why would she want to film such a thing? Jimin had found out quickly that Gyuri's character ends up killing the members of her cult one by one after several racy scenes. But the odd part is, she leaves Jimin's character for last. 

For some reason, Raven sticks out to her character, and she ends up keeping him as her personal escort as she continues committing crimes. To put it simply, Jimin's part is disgustingly loyal to her--a slave at her every bidding. He hates every part of it and can't help but think that she did that on purpose. She's probably known me the longest out of everyone there...are they all victims of her blackmailing too? This whole fucking film is just highlighting who she's tortured the most...with me winning the race. Fuck that.

"JIMIN!"

Jimin jumps out of his chair. The script packet flops onto the floor, and he holds his chest in shock. Jackson stands at the entrance of the break room, staring at him strangely. 

"Sorry for scaring you, but you weren't responding to me." Jackson enters, walks a few paces towards him, and inevitably backs up when he spots the Keeping Skin script open on the floor. "Oh...what's that? Is that a script?"

SHIT! "Uh, no...yes...I've been thinking about going into acting recently, and so I've been picking up random screenplays here and there to page through." Jimin picks up the packet and closes it smoothly. He hopes Jackson didn't see any of the suggestive content on the inside, and prays that he doesn't ask any more questions. "Nothing too um, serious."

"Oh. Cool." Jackson scratches the back of his neck. "I just wanted to let you know--oh, hey...does that script say Yoon Gyuri? Wasn't that the girl you warned us to look out for, because she was unpredictable and clingy?"

"Um..." Shit, how do I explain this... "I kinda got the wrong impression of her, she's not that crazy--she's um, a screenwriter and gave me this to look at."

Jackson nods, clearly not understanding. "So...we shouldn't look out for her anymore? She's okay to be in here without-"

"Yes." Jimin decides to let it go with Jackson. Jimin barely knows the guy, and wouldn't really call him a friend. If Gyuri wants to get to Jimin's emotions for blackmail, she'll have to get either Soobin or Yeonjun, and the elder already knows to watch the fuck out if Gyuri is in Radon. Soobin doesn't know yet, but Jimin will make sure to explain to him later. "She's okay to be in here if I'm not in Radon. I'm just a little awkward around her...she makes me anxious. Anyway, uh, what were you going to tell me before?"

"Oh yeah...there's this guy out front." Jackson steps to the side, making room for Jimin to pass. The script packet quickly goes in Jimin's locker, and he snaps the combination lock tight. "He says he's here for you? Black hair, says he's your boy friend-"