__..

"I see..." Jungkook furrows his brows, his head tilting to the side. In the mid-day sun, Jimin thinks he looks absolutely breathtaking with the brush of light yellow catching his jaw, the soft Han River breeze tousling his brown locks gently. Jimin is currently pushing the younger's wheelchair from behind as they traverse down the walkway, since Jungkook said he was 'going to take off at lightspeed so I can show you how fast this baby can go' until Jimin stepped in. No, Jimin said, I'll just push you, Jungkook. You sit still and enjoy the view. And that was that. "When did you first meet her?"

"Not too long ago-" Hoseok chides, his arm thrown loosely over Thea's shoulder as they all walk down the path. Jimin veers the wheelchair away from a bump in the trail. "It was at my first wonderful Pilates class that I knew I'd found the one~"

"Oh shut it, Hobi." Thea inputs in her considerably better Korean. "Your first class you fell three times trying to impress me and looked like you were ready to fight with the other students."

Jungkook snorts, slapping his bare knee. Jimin stares down at Jungkook's healthy legs encased in black shorts and wonders if the younger can feel the sensation of the hit. Apparently, Jungkook has been starting to feel certain sensations like pain and temperature on certain parts of his legs. He'll call Jimin after his appointments, screaming into the phone my leg twitched again Melonboy, after they put the electropads on the base of my spine and stretched my leg really far back! It moved! Now they're saying that I must have an incomplete paralysis, that somehow the cells around my nerves are slowly healing!

Hoseok shoots Thea a glare, slipping his arm from her shoulder to her waist. She clucks at him sassily. Jimin believes that Hoseok found his equal-energy match in the Pilates instructor. Ever since Hobi started dating Thea, he comes back from their dates with new stories about the adventures they have. Hiking, running, exploring--Hoseok's idea of a couple is more-or-less a marathon every single day, with fresh energy spikes and tons of dancing. Thea's active background and diluted American savagery is perfect for Hobi. They seem like best friends one moment and members of a '90s pop group the next. Wild and bright.

And still in school. Jimin thinks, trying to ignore the memories from the other day. But every time he sees Hoseok, all happy, in-love, and on the right educational track, he feels pressured to keep it that way. If Seoul University kicked him out, he wouldn't be able to attend Pilates, since that's run through the school...he would lose his passion, wouldn't be able to see Thea in class--it would crush him. I have to just do what Gyuri wants until he graduates.

"We should go to that drink stand over there!" Hoseok suggests after they've strolled for quite awhile. Jimin nods, eager to get his head back in the moment to make the most of Jungkook's last day in Seoul.

"I'm paying!" Jimin tries his best to sound cheerful. The others smile and Hoseok yipees as they all eagerly parade towards the drink stand. Jungkook even bounces a little in his wheelchair. 

After paying for Hoseok and Thea's sweet teas, Jungkook's lemonade, and his own triple berry blast smoothie with extra sugar, and some whipped cream if that's possible, please, they head towards some benches in the shade. Jungkook lets Jimin try some of his lemonade, which is 'way too sour! how do you drink this, Plute?' and Jimin shares his smoothie with Jungkook, who finds it disgustingly sugary.

Hoseok and Thea separate themselves from Jimin and Jungkook, walking off towards a hill in the distance to give each couple their free time. As they recede into the park, Hoseok leans over and presses a kiss to Thea's temple. Jimin smiles at the act, glad that his friend is so happy. And I'll keep it that way. I'll see to it that he stays happy.

"Here. Sit by meee!" Jungkook maneuvers his wheelchair around to the end of the bench, patting the worn oak board next to him. Jimin plops down in the spot, sipping at his smoothie. Jungkook holds out his hand to Jimin, batting his eyes at the purple-haired boy. "You gonna take my hand? It's chilly, I need a certain Melonpie to warm it up."