Chapter 3: Mount Hakobe

Natsu and I were both lying down in the carriage. Both Natsu and I groaned from our motion sickness. "Why'd you come with us?" Natsu asked in pain. "I thought maybe I could help. Wow, you guys really do have a serious case of motion sickness, don't you? It's just another reason to feel sorry for you," she looked at Natsu who had taken up over half of the carriage and then me. I was laying down with my head on Lucy's lap. "Hey Lucy," I groaned in pain. "Do me a solid and knock me out would ya?" I asked her. "What? no! Why would I do that?" she asked me concerned. "Look at me I'm being tortured by this death machine," I groaned out, but I couldn't take it anymore and I passed out.

"This is as far as I can get you," I heard a voice as I woke up. I guess we stopped moving. I looked over at Natsu and he was jumping for joy shooting his fire everywhere. "Oi, stop doing that or you'll set the carriage on fire!" I scolded him. I swear sometimes I feel like his mom.

We all made our way up the Mountain but Lucy was using one of her celestial spirits. Apparently, she's a celestial wizard. She told me she used one of her spirits to make the wave at Hargeon. That makes sense with the whole 'fish lady' story Happy was telling me about. Unfortunately, I was not able to see her. They were too far away from where I was, I couldn't even see them with my Dragon eyes, and by the time I got to the port, she had already returned to the spirit world.

"Y/n aren't you cold? She asks concerned," oh yeah. This spirit speaks as if he was writing a book, haha. "No, I'm fine," I looked at her and she spoke but I couldn't hear anything. "But your outfit doesn't look that warm. She said confused," I guess so but my outfit isn't that skimpy either at least I don't think.

 She said confused," I guess so but my outfit isn't that skimpy either at least I don't think

You kinda look like this but ofc more catered towards you. Your hair is however you want it to be, etc. This is just to show your everyday outfit. When you go on long missions you also tend to wear a black cloak that basically covers your entire body. 

"Yeah, but if I get cold, I can just do this," I said as I jumped on Natsu's back, though because I'm an Ice Dragon Slayer I never get cold. "Natsu carry me!" I whined at him as he caught my legs. "What? Are you serious?" Natsu questioned me, "Pleaaase," I begged him and gave him my best puppy dog eyes. "You're so warm!" I added while snuggling the side of my face into his hair. "Fine," he gave in and kept walking.

"Macao! Where are you?" Natsu yelled out when we reached a high enough point. "Natsu, don't do that you're gonna-" but before I could finish what I was saying a Vulcan came charging at us. Natsu dodged, set me down, and got in a fighting position but the Vulcan paid more attention to Lucy. "Me like human woman," the Vulcan yelled out. "Hey, I'm right here too!" I proclaimed as the Vulcan took Lucy and Horologium. "You want him to abduct you?" Natsu questioned me with a deadpan face. "It's complicated!" I yelled back at him. The Vulcan started running away so we gave chase.

Natsu ran rushing into the scene. Lucy was cowering in fear of the Vulcan as we ran into the cave. "Hey, you big ape! Where's Macao? Tell me! Whoa!" Natsu started yelling at the Vulcan but then he slipped and crashed into the wall. I ran over to Lucy to see if she was okay, "Are you okay?" "No Horologium left me!" she whined back at me. I tilted my head to the side and looked at her in confusion. "Come on now, Natsu will beat him up, don't worry about him," I tried to console her by patting her head.