Chapter 18: This Means War

The Fairy Tail guild members woke up that morning to terrible news. Levy, Jet, and Droy have all been beaten and hung in the middle of town. Master Makarov called war on Phantom Lord.

Before invading the guild Team Natsu looked around for Y/n but couldn't find her. They decided to fill her in later and join the others in the fight.

During the fight of Fairy Tail vs. Phantom Lord, Lucy was kidnapped and Master Makarov was drained of all his magic. The guild was also informed by an Iron Dragonslayer named Gajeel that Y/n too had been kidnapped. With the master down the guild decided to retreat. Natsu complied but not before stealing a Phantom Lord guild member to interrogate him for Lucy and Y/n's location.

The Master was taken to Porlyusica, an expert healer. Natsu was able to get Lucy's location and saved her as she fell to the ground. With Lucy safe, Natsu asked her about Y/n but Lucy had no idea where Y/n was, all she knew was that they were separated. Natsu was about to fight the Phantom Lord's master but was convinced by Happy to retreat.

The Fairy Tail guild members were all resting after the attack on Phantom Lord. Their peace and tranquility were interrupted when the Phantom Lord guild arrived with a device named Jupiter.

Master Jose shot the Fairy Tail guild with the Jupiter cannon on full blast when they denied giving him Lucy but Erza managed to block the attack. However, after Erza was able to block the attack she ended up falling from severe damage and unable to fight.

Lucy was taken to a safe house and Mira took her place. Gajeel still managed to kidnap Lucy once more despite this. Once Gajeel was able to capture Lucy he returned to Phantom Lord and took her to the designated room only to treat her like a punching bag.

Lucy, having a strong spirit did not give up on her will to fight and demanded Gajeel let her see Y/n. Gajeel sneakily obliged knowing what he was about to do.