Chapter 13: Bribes and Good Times

"I can't believe I managed to stay with the money!" I yelled out in ecstasy, I mean I'm friggin rich. "Me neither," Gray, Natsu, and Happy gloomily said. I convinced Erza to let me keep the reward money because I'm an S-class and I was here basically during 99% of the mission. That and I promised her 20 strawberry cakes.

"Don't worry, the first thing I wanna do is share the money with my friends," I said as I flung my arms around all of them. "We're rich!" they all yelled in unison as they jumped in happiness. But their happiness was soon interrupted.

"You all act so carefree. It's almost as if you've forgotten you still have to face punishment," the gang all looked back at Erza. "but why?" Natsu said in worry. "Everything worked out in the end! Can't we just forget the whole punishment thing?" Lucy asked.

"You're right, everything worked out. But only because Y/n and I came here and finished the job none of you were qualified to do, stealing an S class request is a serious offense," she explained. "What? but Y/n didn't even do anything!" Lucy yelled in a complaint.

"That may be but the fact is she's S class and you're not. Besides I'm sure she would have stepped in had there been a need, right?" she gave me a death glare so intense I thought I was going to die. "Huh, oh yes! Of course!" I bowed my head in her direction.

"If they never do it again then maybe they'll be fine, but it's the Masters choice either way," I mentioned, they all panicked in fear because they didn't want the Master to do that and Lucy was freaking out because she didn't know what it was. Maybe it's best if I don't tell her. He probably won't do it, probably.

When we arrived from the mission Erza quarantined everyone In the guild cause the Master wasn't there. I wasn't In trouble so I decided to go home and sleep until tomorrow. Lucy will catch me up on what happened