Chapter 20: Unsealed

I woke up to the sudden yells of the mustache dude.

"Those stupid Fairy Tail pests!" The mustache dude yelled. "They're gonna pay for messing with me! Especially that debutant! And I've got the perfect plan," he looked over at me, "and you are gonna be the star of the show," he said. Huh? He doesn't really think I'm gonna help him right?

"You see I also know how to activate your curse 9 Tailed Failure, but first I must release that pesky suppressant spell that the bothersome dragon put on you," this is not possible. How can he possibly know that information? No mortal should have access to this information.

He started chanting in Latin and as the suppressant spell was being released I felt all 9 tails sprout from my behind and cat-like ears popped out of my head. This can't be possible, I still remember the day Viserion cast the seal spell on me.

*flashback*

"Man I hate these stupid tails, they are bothersome and only disturb me in every way possible!" I vented to Viserion. "I can cast a sealing spell on you if you like, it won't be able to block your demon healing though, I'm afraid that is in your blood. But since you're half-human your other demon abilities can be sealed away," he explained.

"Cast the seal," I told Viserion. "Are you sure? This is a big decision to ma-" "Cast the spell Viserion. Besides, I don't have control over my stupid transformation anyway and it would be bothersome if anyone else were to find out my true identity, especially that other dragon slayer I'm supposed to be helping," I interrupted him and urged him to cast the spell.

He just looked at me and sighed. "I don't think you understand, as long as this seal is cast on you, you will not have access to your demon powers, and once it has been unsealed it won't be able to be resealed," he further explained. "That is of little consequence to me, it's not like I'm ever going to unseal it," I said as he finally cast the seal.

*end flashback*

I opened my eyes coming back to real life. I can feel my demon power flowing through me. Nooo, he broke the seal. I turned my head and sure enough, my 9 tails were back. This means, my ears must be back too. In the state, I am now I can't control my transformation which means everyone will see me.

I tried to break the chains with my newfound demon strength but I just kept being electrocuted. At a lower voltage than before but still enough to trigger my PTSD. Even with my demon strength back I still can't get over this stupid fear.

"Even an all-powerful demon falls at the hands of electricity," the mustache man. "Why are you doing this to me?" I mean out of all the people in Fiore.

"You're the perfect battery for Jupiter. You see that curse of yours is infinite. It has no limits, unlike magic. Making you a never-ending supply of energy. All I have to do is perform the Demon Cleansing ritual, then I can finally get rid of those Fairy Tail pests!" what? the demon cleansing ritual? I swear this guy can either read minds or has someone on their team that can.

"Now Gajeel, perform the Demon Cleansing ritual on the beast," the mustache man said as he left the porcupine and me alone.

The porcupine—I mean. Gajeel picked me up and roughly tossed me into a table.

"If I wasn't already sore that probably would have hurt," he gave me a death glare. "So you still have the energy to make snarky remarks? We'll see about that," then he roughly tied me up to the table. Don't see how that's necessary considering I'm pretty much out of any energy at this point.

He grabbed a metal rod and then used all his force to insert it right into my femur.

"Aaah!!" I yelled out in pain and he twisted the rod so it could go all the way inside the bone. With every single twist, he applied more force. I shut my eyes harder and harder every time in pain.