Chapter 4: Schlafen

(A Trollex and Chaz Comedy Chapter, this one's a little short.)
Trollex was absolutely exhausted, he had just finished finishing up the housing in the Lagoon all by himself, BDB tried helping but wasn't able to do much, while he let the Techno Trolls stay on land with the other trolls to party. So Trollex was simply watching tiredly from the 'shoreline' so he can make sure they don't get into any trouble. Though he trusts them not to start anything, hopefully.

Trollex and transfer his hover/flying ability above the water to the Techno Trolls, only drawback is that Trollex himself no longer has the ability himself until it's transferred back, so he's actually stuck in the water. He doesn't mind though, since he can still keep an eye on the Techno Trolls, or at least try to. BDB is out there too, keeping an eye on them for extra help.

Said button knows how tired the Techno King is, so he took the responsibility of watching over the Techno Trolls for Trollex, he just didn't tell said Techno DJ. Though it was goofing thing BDB took that responsibility, because Trollex was slowly starting to fall asleep. He managed to catch himself and wake himself up a few times, but eventually the cute blue bean couldn't keep his eyes open anymore.

Trollex had crossed his arms against the sand before laying his head against them as a pillow. Before long, Trollex was out like a light. Few know of Trollex's problem with being woken up, BDB, Poppy, Branch, Biggie, Hickory, and Chaz are most of who know. Said Jazz Troll was walking by after being bullied by the K-Pop Gang.

Chaz didn't notice Trollex right away, he was too distracted by the feeling of his Pride getting hurt. It wasn't until he almost tripped over the Techno DJ that he noticed Trollex. Chaz saw him, his eyes widened, and he scrambled back in fear. He almost screamed but quickly covered his mouth with both his hands to stop himself from doing that.

Chaz looked at the Techno King in fear, seeing that he's asleep and knowing what Trollex would probably do when woken up. Chaz got even more terrified when he saw a Funk Troll coming over to the sleeping death trap, most likely to wake him up. Just before the troll poked Trollex, Chaz ran Over as fast and quiet as possible and grabbed the Troll's hand before pulling both of them away from Trollex.

"Whoa! What's going on?!" The Funk Troll asked, but Chaz quickly shushed him. The Smooth Jazz Troll placed both his hands over the Troll's mouth to shut him up when he went to talk loudly again. So the Troll just looked at Chaz confused.

Chaz looked at Trollex to make sure he was still asleep, he sighed in relief when he found out that the Techno DJ was still sleeping soundly. Chaz then looked at the Troll he was still shutting up, "Listen, you don't want to wake him up. He will rip all that hair off of you if you wake up that sleeping rage cutie.(I couldn't think of anything else to put other than the word 'Cutie' and I know people ship them, so I figured I might as well)" Chaz explained, the expression on the Funk Troll's face turning from confusion to petrified.

Chaz removed his hands from the troll's mouth, and the two of them slowly turned to look at Trollex. Both of them utterly terrified to do anything that could wake him up, since they don't want to face the wrath of the innocent looking yet dangerous Troll in front of them.

"Warn the other Trolls not to wake up King Trollex, I'll stay here to stop anyone who tries." Chaz told their Funk Troll, getting a nod from him before the troll quickly ran off to go warn the others. For hours, Chaz stayed on watch duty and stopped multiple Trolls from waking Trollex up. One would think Chaz wouldn't care if another Troll was hurt, but he was already involved and knew that If Trollex woke up and found out Chaz didn't do anything, he would be in big trouble.

It took much longer than Chaz wanted for Trollex to wake up on his own, the mumbling and slight movements of his body signaling that the Techno King was waking up. Chaz scurried backwards a good distance as he watch Trollex wake up. The Techno DJ Stretched, yawning before rubbing his eyes to wake up more.

After a while of Chaz being in awe of how cute such a dangerous, in his opinion, Troll can be waking up like that, Trollex looked around a little before noticing the Smooth Jazz Troll. The two stared at each other for quite a while, Trollex raised his hand to wave and say hello, but Chaz ran off before he could say anything.

It wasn't until much later that he learned from the same Funk Troll Chaz first stopped, that Chaz had been making sure Trollex slept and that no one woke him up. The Techno King couldn't help but smile, feeling grateful and glad that Chaz would do something so sweet. Even if it was out of fear.

(There is no room for hate here, your comment will be deleted if you bother to go out of your way to be hurtful.)