Chapter 13: Zusammenstoßen

(Trollex and Barb "Talk"
I don't like how I Titled this Chapter.
Sorry Creative_Hurricane and Hightathere01, I went with a different song for this.)
Trollex was looking at his reflection in the river, giving himself a break from everything. He normally is just fine and doesn't need to take mental health breaks like this, but today his mind was filled with unwanted thoughts and memories. Mainly ones about events that took place months ago now, when Queen Barb had her World Tour.

Just thinking about it makes him growl and tense up, but then shortly after, deflate and reason to himself that he doesn't have to worry anymore. That everyone is safe and there's no reason to be like this, but even then it's not like he's forgiven what Barb did. He honestly doesn't know if he ever could, not until he's given a reason and proof that she won't do something like that again. Both of which he hadn't seen for himself, though it's not like he's helping since he prefers to stay as far away from the Queen of Rock as possible.

He then remembered one of the small lullabies his mother once sang to him to help him calm down when he was overly sad or angry, so while looking at himself in the river, he decided to sing it to himself in hopes it'll still work. Unfortunately, as he got himself ready, Queen Poppy and Queen Barb had found him. Poppy was looking for him so she could try and resolve the issue between Barb and Trollex, but the two Queens kept themselves silent once they realized what was about to happen.

(Towards The Sun by Rihanna)
"Turn your face,
Towards the Sun,
Let the Shadows Fall Behind you.
Don't look back,
Just carry on,
And the Shadows will Never find you." Trollex sang, that was technically the whole lullaby, just that his mother would sing it again, and so did Trollex. He remembered how he was told afterwards, to be strong and not let darkness consume him. That unfortunately didn't happen in his youth, nor much of now, but he's trying to keep his head up.

He smiled to himself, already feeling a little better, that didn't last long as he started to hear clapping behind him. He swiftly turned around to find Poppy and Barb there, the first clapping happily. "That was great Trollex!" Poppy said, but Trollex didn't really listen since Poppy would compliment anyone on anything and because Trollex currently had his focus on Queen Barb.

"Uh, hey Trollex." Barb said awkwardly, she was clearly uncomfortable. Trollex wasn't exactly giving her a welcoming look after all, he never had which was why they would normally avoid eye context all together.

"Queen Barb." Trollex said back, his tone showing he was on guard. He was mentally battling himself over the fact he shouldn't feel the need to be on guard, but it's not like he really trusts Barb. Said Queen looked away at him saying her name, Trollex shortly looking away afterwards.

Poppy looked between the two for a while, but eventually said, "Ok, I know you two aren't the best of friends yet, so I figured we could fix whatever problem got you two upset so you can be friends!" She said both awkwardly and cheerfully. No one said anything after that, no one really knew what to say after all. So Poppy decided to say, "Barb, why don't you start?" In hopes of getting some sort of ball rolling so they would start getting along.

Queen Barb was surprised, and shortly after was angry. "Me?! What do you want me to say? That I don't think it's fair that Trollex treats everyone else just fine but avoids me?! He gets along with all the other leaders." She yelled, though mumbled the last part, The Techno king heard it anyway.

Trollex quickly looked at her with his fist clenched, "No one else destroyed my homeland, threatened my people, forced me into a state of pure torture that it was suffocating, nor used my own brother as bait just to get to me." He said sternly, he was not yelling. Out of the two of them, he refuses to let his voice get out of hand. Trollex doesn't blame the other Rock Trolls, because they were doing what Queen Barb told them to do. He still doesn't trust them that much, but it's too a much lesser degree than with Barb.