Chapter 10: Lampenfieber Part 2

(This one a little short, but besides that: Trollex and Trollzart, that's all I got to say.)
     Trollex and Trollzart Met back up a few days later, the latter having three other classical trolls with him. BDB wasn't able to make it due to an accident at the Lagoon, Trollex tried to stay and help, but BDB wouldn't let him. It was clear Trollex was very nervous, and for good reasons even though he knows there's nothing to be nervous about.

     "Are you sure you're ready for this? We can wait if you wish." Trollzart said, trying to be supportive and not pressure his friend. The Techno King shook his head though, telling the conductor that he is as ready as he'll ever be.

    "Before we start, I just want to know, does most classical music sound...." he trialed off, not sure how to describe it. He doesn't think words like Sad or Depressed would be appropriate to use, but Trollzart luckily seemed to understand.

     "It is to sound however one feels, sadness, excitement, anger, All emotions, you simply play however you feel. Normally, there aren't lyrics, but I think we all should try something a little different." Trollzart explained with a smile. Trollex couldn't help but smile as well, glad to see friend happy as he explained. Though, as he continued to explain classical music, it took a while to get him to slow down enough to stop so they could start.

     "I brought a little something to help." Trollex said, bringing attention to the object he had in his hands. It was a handheld pad with buttons on it, each playing a techno note when pressed. "If it's okay, I'd like to use it for try beginning, so there's something playing I'm familiar with." Trollex said, being an understanding smile and nod from Trollzart.

     "Whatever helps, my friend." Trollzart said before turning to get the classical trolls he brought with him into position. "We'll simply follow your lead." He added, to which Trollex was actually alright with. So with a deep breath to try and calm himself, he sat down, the pad in his lap, and started to repeatedly press one of the buttons to help him get a simply beat going.

     (One by Harry Nilsson) Trollzart turned a little to watch Trollex, said techno troll looked up just in time to see the conductor nod at him. So the Techno King decided to go a head and begin singing, trying his best to stay calm.

     "One is the loneliest Number that you'll ever do,
Two can be as bad as one,
It's the loneliest number since the number One." Trollex sang, Trollzart then had one of the classical trolls begin to play. Things were going fine so far, which was helping Trollex get more comfortable.

     "No is the saddest experience you'll ever know,
Yes, it's the saddest experience you'll ever know." As the song went on, the other two classical trolls started to play. By the time they were half way done with the song, Trollex was starting to having a really nice time. That and this was helping him get more comfortable with singing different types of music in front of others.

     The song wasn't very long, but by the end of it, everyone seemed to have had fun nonetheless. Trollex was smiling while looking down at the techno pad in his lap, felt more relaxed, hardly as nervous now. The Techno King looked up when Trollzart flew over to him, "That was beautiful!" He started, "Though, I wasn't expecting you to sing about loneliness." He said, Trollex's eyes widened a bit at that, he looked back down, feeling a little embarrassed.

     "Yeah, well, that was a little something a came up with back when I was younger, and...actually alone." Trollex vaguely explained, getting a confused look from his friend. But Trollzart decided to leave that discussion there for now, Trollex has already done a lot and Trollzart doesn't think he should pressure his friends to explain further.

     "Anyway, you did wonderful!" Trollzart said happily, getting a smile out of Trollex. The Techno King explained how he felt throughout it, how he was nervous but actually started to get comfortable and enjoy it the further on they went. Trollzart was very proud of his friend's accomplishment, glad that Trollex is making process with this.

     Their little chat was interrupted by the other three Classical Trolls Trollzart had brought to play, they were gushing over Trollex's singing and how they enjoyed doing this, and wanted to do it again some time. Trollzart knew that they didn't have to worry about those three saying anything about this to anyone, he knows they can keep a secret.

     "Oh, I don't mind doing This again." Trollex said, getting the three Classical trolls hyped up. So all five of them decided to plan to do this again every few days or so, and with that, they all parted ways. Especially since the two leaders had things to do that definitely wouldn't finish themselves.

     As Trollex made it back to the lagoon, he thought over the whole experience. Maybe someday he will have the confidence to do more, but for now, he is perfectly content with what they're doing already.

(If you have any ideas or suggestions you wish to share for what should be written next, please feel free to share!

There is no room for hate here, your comment will be deleted if you bother to go out of your way to be hurtful.)