First Day

Orion and his dad were settling into the Manor. It was absolutely beautiful. The walls were an off white but it looked glossy. The furniture looked completely new. The couches were velvet, which surprised him. When he looked up, he noticed that there was a chandelier on the ceiling right when you walk in the front door. Orion had never in his life have been in a home where everything looked expensive. Even the shelves looked fancy.

"It's amazing," Orion said amazed.

Sirius looked his son with a fond expression. "Yes, it is. Your great grandparents use to live here. James, however, hasn't been here before. There are so many locations in the Potter family that he didn't get to visit most of them."

Orion nodded in understanding. "Where's my room?"

"You can choose any room you want pup," Sirius said. He was a little confused as to why Orion got really excited. He followed his son all over the manor, which had 8 rooms, and in the end, he chose a big room that was next to his. The room had a bathroom and a balcony near the bed. The room was a soft silver while the furniture was black. It's perfect Orion thought.

Orion hugged his dad. "Thank you so much. You have no idea how much this means to me."

Sirius frowned and made a mental note to talk to him about it later. "I'm glad you like it. The walls definitely match our eyes."

Laughing Orion replied, "Yes it does, doesn't it?"

"Would you like to go to the local high school once August comes? I know it's a muggle school, but it's a good way to keep you occupied," Sirius suggested.

Orion thought about it. He figured that his dad was right and it would actually be good for him to try and be normal.  

"That would be fun and challenging," said Orion. "Now let's go buy some furniture and look around the town. We only have a couple months before school starts."

***********************

Edward was restless. He can feel that his mate was near, but Alice kept stopping him. "Why can't I go to him Alice?" Edward growled.

She sat calmly on the love seat next to Jasper. "It's not time yet. He's spending time with his dad.' Alice gave Rosalie a bright smile before continuing, 'he's coming to Forks High School."

Rosalie frowned, but Jasper and Edward can feel her excitement. Ignoring the knowing glances they were sending her, she focused on Alice. "Why are you looking at me like that? What have you seen?"

Alice just continued to smile. "You'll find out."

Edward, Jasper and Rosalie just left it at that. They knew better than to try and get anything out of her. Edward just hoped he could wait 2 months before seeing his mate.

"Soon. He's not ready right now. I can't wait to be his friend he is so adorable!" Edward heard in his head. He smiled softly and thanked Alice. In two months', time he'll be with his mate. He could wait that long.

                                                                                 <Time Skip>

Orion and Sirius spent the next two months settling down. It didn't take them too long to get furniture for the Manor as they both have simple tastes. Sirius told stories of James and how much he loved Orion. Even though it made him sad, Orion was content to know that he was loved as a baby. Spending so many years thinking you're not good enough won't just go away with a few stories, but he was slowly getting there. He told his father about the Dursley's abuse.