Alice's Vision

Back at the Cullens house after Orion leaves.
..............
Once Edward saw Orion and his father leave, he turned to Jasper and the waking Alice. She stood up and Edward went after her. Emmett and Carlisle grabbed him just before he got to Alice.

"What the hell were you thinking Alice? You seemed genuine about Orion! Why are you acting like this?" Edward shouted.

Alice frowned deeply. "Because I had a vision! You and Bella were supposed to get married and have a daughter! She would then be half and half and the Volturi would understand the idea of a vampire child. We would've had peace!"

Edward glared at her. "Have you had any visions of him?"

"Only of his past and his true parentage. I can't see his future!" She said.

Rosalie stepped up from being Edward and out a hand on his shoulder. She turned to Alice and asked, "How do you know he won't make it better? Or did you forget you only see subjectively? What do you know Alice!"

This stunned everybody. Rosalie was right. What else did she see?

Carlisle, the one whose usually all about peace, didn't try and stop them from questioning Alice.

"Now that I'm paying attention, Orion was right. She is hiding her true emotions," Jasper stated sadly.

Edward snarled. "What are you hiding Alice?"

Alice looked stunned and resembled a deer caught in headlights.

Edward wasn't in the mood to wait. "Well?" He snapped.

"She's feeling an overwhelming sense of fear," Jasper said.

Rame tried her approach. Edward could tell what Orion was talking about. When Esme placed her hand on Alice's shoulder, Alice relaxed. He turned to Jasper, and saw his eyes wide. "Your mate was right about everything. Esme.... is very powerful."

Edward tilted in his head in response. He already knew how powerful and truthful his mate is.

"Alice, what aren't you telling us," Esme coaxed.

Edward looked at Jasper and Jasper knew what he wanted. "She's calming down a lot, but she still has a lot of fear. Under it is immense anger."

Alice's shoulders dropped. She put her head in her hands and took a deep breath. When she looked up, she had a dark glare on her face. Everyone flinched, not comprehending that little Alice could look so... dangerous.

"When I saw that Orion was coming, I hoped that he would need more time with his father. You need to marry Bella. She's normal and could survive vampirism. He is a wizard and there's little chance of surviving. Yes, he's powerful but he won't survive." She smirked at the last word.

Edward let out a growl and charged at her. He wrapped his hands around her neck and saw that she wasn't struggling. She was just looking smugly at him. "Can't find out. No one can." Edward didn't let Alice know he had read her thoughts. He let her go and stormed across the room.

He wanted to see Orion to know if Alice was right, but he had to get more information out of Alice.

Rosalie beat him to the question. She watched right up to Alice and snarled. "What else do you know Alice?"

Alice just smiled. Edward and Jasper looked to Carlisle to get the okay of using a harsher treatment to get her to tell them. Carlisle frowned but nodded. He knew it had to be done.

Carlisle grabbed Esme's hand and they both walked out of the house, so they wouldn't hear anything.

Emmett stood next to Rosalie and Jasper stood next to Edward in front of Alice. Jasper closed his eyes and manipulated Alice's smug feelings and replaced it with fear.