His Reply

Kakashi...I've fallen for you...

Once again, silence fell between the two of them. Obito's nerves were shooting through the roof but he had finally managed to say what he wanted to say. Those words had left Obito's lips, they couldn't be taken back now. All Obito could do was wait for Kakashi to respond to him. The silence was killing the raven. He was worried that he had scared the other to the point where he would just run away, which is something Obito didn't want but he also wouldn't stop Kakashi if it happened.

After what seemed like an ungodly amount of silence, Kakashi finally cleared his throat. The sudden noise got Obito's attention rather quickly. His pulse was racing faster than he'd like to admit. Slowly, the demon glanced toward Kakashi's face. He seemed pretty calm about everything at the moment, but Obito knew that could change real quickly.

"You..." Kakashi paused, words weren't coming out the way he wanted them to. He couldn't figure out how to say what he wanted to say. He couldn't even describe how he felt. Was he scared, happy, upset? He didn't know at all. He was pretty sure he wasn't upset with this new information, but he couldn't be too sure at all.

He suddenly realized that he had stopped talking all of a sudden. The gray haired elf found himself looking back at Obito, the two of them were practically looking into each other's eyes, still waiting for Kakashi to finish speaking. Kakashi mentally slapped himself. It shouldn't be this hard to say what he wanted to say. He just had to do it.

"Obito...um... I feel the same way... I've felt it for awhile now, but it didn't hit me hard until we were hiding in that tree together. That's why I was avoiding you a lot after that incident. My feelings were all mixed up and I wasn't sure how to react to them. Also, I didn't know how you felt, so I was afraid to say anything..." Kakashi's voice stayed rather low. If Obito weren't a demon, all he would have heard was mumbling. Luckily, his hearing was really good, so he heard every word Kakashi had said perfectly, but he decided to play a bit.

"I'm sorry, could you repeat that for me? You're talking so quietly I can barely hear you..." The raven grinned slightly, leaning his face closer to the gray haired elf. He could tell the sudden movement was making Kakashi rather flustered, even if the other's face was hidden by that pesky mask.

"W-what?!? What do you mean you didn't hear me!?" Kakashi asked. His face was burning like crazy under his mask. "I-I said..." He paused and growled slightly. "I said I feel the same way...." He spoke louder this time, but wasn't about to repeat everything he had said a moment ago. He was far too embarrassed to do such a thing.

Obito chuckled lowly. He could tell just how embarrassed Kakashi was. It was best to stop teasing the gray haired male for now. Instead, he pulled the slightly shorter male into a very tight embrace. If his twin and Deidara could make things work out between the two of them, then Obito was sure he and Kakashi would have no problems doing the same thing. Now he wondered just how far he could push things in one night.

"Come with me..." Obito muttered softly. The low tone of the raven's voice caused Kakashi to shudder slightly, but before he could react, the elf found himself being swooped up into Obito's arms with ease. The sudden motion caused Kakashi to yelp slightly. His arms flew out, clinging tightly to Obito's shoulders.

"Hey! That was sudden!" Kakashi shouted out. He was already embarrassed enough, but this was making it even worse.

"Just hush and hold on. If you struggle, I might drop you and that would be terrible." Obito flashed Kakashi a small grin before tightening his grasp on the other. He then took off running at full speed. He was heading directly for one of the buildings. Kakashi was sure they would crash, but before they hit the wall, Obito pushed his feet off the ground and practically flew into the air.

Kakashi closed his eyes tightly once they were in the air, only to look up again when he heard a soft thud beneath them. When he opened his eyes again, he found that the two of them were on the roof of the building Obito had been running toward. Before Kakashi could even ask where they were going, Obito took off running once again.

Kakashi's grasp on Obito's shoulders tightened a bit so he wouldn't risk falling, though he was pretty sure Obito wouldn't drop him. He still couldn't help but worry about such a thing. He wasn't used to being carried at all. The last time he was carried in any way was when he was still a small child. Such memories caused him to sigh softly.

"Obito... Where are we going?" Kakashi finally managed to ask.

"I'm taking you back to the hotel. I just wanted to take the roofs so I'd have an excuse to carry you around." Obito replied.

"I could have walked you know!" Kakashi whined but Obito simply shook his head.

"I know that but this is making things much faster already. Look, I can already see the building we're staying in." Obito motioned toward a nearby building. Kakashi's eyes widened slightly. Just how fast could Obito move?

Once they got to the edge of the rest of the roofs, Obito suddenly jumped down, landing on the ground with ease. He then put Kakashi back on his feet and pulled the gray haired elf along rather quickly. Kakashi stumbled slightly but managed to keep up with the other. He didn't know what was going on inside Obito's mind, but it definitely made him a bit nervous.

Before Kakashi knew it, they were standing in front of a door that led into one of the rooms. Kakashi was positive this wasn't his room, so that must have meant... He blushed madly and glanced toward Obito once again.

"What exactly are you planning on doing?" Kakashi asked with slight worry in his tone.

"Don't worry." Obito said as he reached out and opened the door to his room. "I just want to test some things. Nothing bad will happen."

Kakashi wasn't so sure about that. Something bad always happened in situations like this. The demon male had suddenly pulled Kakashi into the room before the gray haired male could even try to argue. The door slammed shut seconds later, and Kakashi heard something latch. Obito had locked the door.

"First thing... I want to see what you're hiding under that mask of yours..."

((Mahhhh!! I was finally able to update now that my computer is up and running! I'm sorry this took so long! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the long awaited chapter, and of course I'm leaving off on another cliff hanger. So sorry about that! But I'll try to update again as soon as possible! Thank you for all your patience and support! I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye now!

~~ObsidianSprite))