06 😼

Ashley's POV

Waking up in the middle of the night. The bed is cold. The place next to me untouched. I look at the clock next to the bed. 2:26 AM. Getting up I walk towards the main room.

The other beds each has there owner inside. Including Letty. She is restless but eyes are shut. I see the light is on. Walking closer Shaw is sitting in front of the computer. Looking at something.

"You know you should get some sleep. It's not good to keep awake so long." He types something on the keyboard. I walk and lean against the table. "I need the info on that team."

We stay like that for a moment. I walk over towards him. Pulling his chair back. He wants to protest but I make myself comfortable in his lap.

In a matter of seconds I have a full report drawn up about my brother. "Here is everything on Dom." I turn in his lap so that I'm now seated sideways. His left arm wrapped around my waist protectively.

He looks closer at the screen. "Tell me about them." I look at the picture of Dom. He should walk away now. They are gonna get hurt. "Well Mia is our sister. She is now married to Brian I see. They have a baby boy named Jack. I don't know the others."

I look at their files laying next to the computer. One catches my eye. "I know her. She worked for Braga. I met with her a few times." He whips his hand over his face. My right arm is wrapped around his neck.

He is tensed. Worried. I turn his face towards me. Lean down and kiss him. It was a light kiss at first but it became passionate fast. Turning completely in his lap. Straddling him. His arms wrap around my waist. Mine around his neck. Deepening the kiss.

"We should go to bed

"We should go to bed. Tomorrow has it's own challenges." He picks me up and carries me to bed. Not stopping the kissing. I curl up into his side. Laying my head on his chest. "I love you."

He plays with my blonde hair. "Love you too." With those words I fell asleep.

Dominic's POV

I can't believe she shot me. She looked me dead in the eye and pulled the trigger. Her eyes looked hunted. Pulling the bullet from my shoulder.

Brian walks closer. Goes and lean against the car. "She shot you?" I know that I pulled him into this. I shouldn't have. He is a father now. He has a baby and a wife to take care off.

"Yeah. Like she didn't know who I was. Some stranger calling her out." Patching my shoulder. I winch here and there when it stings. "Maybe it's time to let go?"

I look up at him. I could never let her go. He knows that. "You don't turn your back on family even when they do." That made me think of Ashley. If I had made the effort to listen to her.

She would've been here today. She wouldn't have ran off to who knows where. I don't even know if she is still alive. The warehouse doors open. Hobbs and Riley comes in with a bunch off folders.

"Okay listen up it took a long time to find these so we better make good use of them." He throws the folders down. Tej picks one up. "I did some digging myself."

Nodding at him I show that everyone should gather around. Hobbs pulled the first file.

 Hobbs pulled the first file

Vegh

"This is Shaw's right hand woman. She is a skilled driver with some mean mechanical skills. She also knows how to handle herself." I pick up the photo looking at her.

Roman whistle. Gisele only rolls her eyes. "Girlfriend?" The word leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I sure hope so. I don't want to find out Letty has been sharing a bed with Shaw.

Tej starts to laugh. "No man. Shaw has his taste in women. But that's not her. When I say he has a taste in women. I mean he has taste." He smirks. Roman lifts an eyebrow. This makes me frown. What does he mean with that.