19 ⚓

Ashley's POV

When I woke up the sun was already beaming inside the hospital room. The time read 8:12. I push myself up from the bed. Looking around for my phone. When I finally found it, it had 5 missed calls from Mia and 2 from Deckard.

I decided to call Deckard back. It might be important. I move around the room. Pacing actually. The phone gave 2 rings before I heard the familiar British accent. "Where have you been ?" Wow that is a way of saying hello.

"With Owen." The line is quiet a few moments. "I need your help. Like really need it." This time it is my turn to stay quiet. "Here I thought you don't trust me." He signs which is a clear sign of frustration. "You said you'd help me. So meet me in Abu Dubai." Then the line ended for good. The audacity this man has.

A nurse enters the room. "Any change in his condition you call me." She nods and I dash out the room. I have to go pack. Plane ticket. At home there at the door is a plane ticket. Of course. Deckard is a slight control freak.

I quickly pack. Decide to call Mia while I wait at the airport. "Ash, thank heaven. I've been trying to reach you like forever." The attend calls the finally boarding. "So I see but you might have come to the conclusion that I don't want to talk."

She tries to say something but I cut her off by ending the call. I board the plane. It won't be a really long flight. After an hour and a half we land. Deckard waits for me at the airport. He is dressed in his suit with his shades.

It is really hot here and he wears a suit. "So you need to dress up. We are going to the prince's party." Again with the no hello. I'm getting used to it by now. "Okay why ?"

We arrive at a hotel. The room is marvelous. "Your brother is there. Trying to get god's eye. Ramsey is with them." I nod. Prince party. That means I have to dress up.

Deckard waits outside

Deckard waits outside. When I walk down the stairs he does a dubble take. I smirk at this. So the guy is not completely made of stone. Owen would have something to say about this right now.

"You..um..look really..um..beautiful." I laugh at his attempt at a compliment. "Thank you." He just nods. We make our way towards the palace. "Remember your family is here. They will probably do everything to get you back. Want to prove loyalty to me. Cover my ass."

Deckard walks in. Blasting the whole place with a machine gun. Two security gaurds comes our way. I take them down with ease. The next moment I see Letty with a black man. Dom and Brian jumping buildings.

"Ashley !" That is Letty's voice. I lock eyes with them. Picks up a hand gun and shoot at them. They hide behind a pilar. "Deckard lets go." Deckard runs past me into the elevator. I fire a last couple of shots.

As we make our way down. "I didn't expect you to shoot at your family." I look at him as the elevator opens. "They're not my family. Family don't try and kill the man you love."

I walk out with my head held high. "You coming?" He comes over and we speed off towards the Hotel. We go over the new plan over and over again. Deckard made us dinner. Which I must admit is really fucking good.

We started small conversation that ended with us laughing. "I can now see what my brother sees." I give him a small smile and then hear the doors open. Show time.

They have a whole S.W.A.T team. Dominic and Brian at the front. Deckard quietly pulls back a grenade. "Ashley walk away now. I cannot keep covering for you." This makes me laugh. Really laugh.

"Cover for me ? I never asked for your protection." Dom steps forward. "You don't have to ask. You are my sister. Your family." I stands up. Pushing me chair back hard. "Your not my family. Owen is my family."

With that Deckard makes the grenade visible. "I'm ready to meet my maker are you ?" Deckard smirks. "Have you ever heard the saying the enemy of my enemy is my friend ?" It is Dominic's time to smirk. "I don't have friends I've got family."

Just that words makes my nauseous. "Well I've got friends. Lots of friends." Then Jarkade comes into play. Guns blazing everywhere. I pull out my pistol. Watch everything unfold. Then Mr Nobody comes into view. Aim, shot, hit.

He goes down. "Ashley go. My car is in the back. Get out. I have a safe house in downtown London. Lay low. Wait for me." I don't want to leave Deckard alone but the battle is blazing now.

I lick my way through the bullets and outside to the car. Seeing Brian and Dom get in the car with Nobody. Should I follow or drop it ?