Chapter 55

Adalyn

I hummed gently as Roman helped remove the shirt from over my head, discarding it in the hamper before he did the same thing with my underwear, a small blush coated my cheeks when I noticed his heated stare on my core. I subconsciously closed my legs before a small warning growl sounded from his chest.

He looked up into my eyes and I wrapped my arm around his neck to pull him closer to me, my lips skimming his before I pressed them together in a heated kiss.

"Will you take a bath with me?" I timidly asked, my voice a whisper against his lips.

"Of course my love." He hummed, backing away while I watched him with a satisfied look, a sloppy grin on my lips as he tugged his shirt over his head.

I couldn't stop myself from drooling over his muscles even though I've seen them over a hundred times. My eyes trailed down his chest till I got to the small patch of hair just above his boxers that led down to his huge member. He just chuckled at me as I wrapped my arms around myself to try and keep some of my warmth from escaping.

He tugged off his jeans and boxers in one go before he threw them in the hamper along with the rest of our clothes. He turned towards me and picked me up in his arms, my body immediately relaxing against his muscles.

He stepped into the bath before lowering him and myself into the water until we were both submerged, the warm water relaxing my muscles as I sat facing Roman in his lap.

I used my finger tip to trail along his jawline before I traced his skin down his neck, landing on my mark. A small smile made its way to my lips as I leaned forward and gently suckled on his mark causing a long and low moan to escape from his lips, his hands tightening on my hips.

It caused a sense of thrill to fill my being at the thought that I delivered the pleasure to him.

"Baby girl." He moaned, leaning forward and hurriedly pressing his lips to mine.

I laced my hands into his hair, running through his roots before I gently tugged causing another drawn out moan to push against my lips. His tongue swiped across my bottom lip as I gave him access to my mouth his tongue immediately invading mine as his sweet taste overloaded my senses.

I disconnected our lips as a small whimper sounded from his throat, his hands coming up to my neck in an attempt to push my lips to his once again. But instead I firmly placed my lips against the warm tan skin of his neck, sucking on the skin until I left a trail of love bites down to his mark, my tongue swiping over it as his hips jerked up into mine.

I moaned quietly before I kissed his jaw and backed away so I could admire him. I softly placed my hand on his jaw and stared into his deep eyes, leaning forward so I could place a small kiss on his nose.

"I love you." I whispered, watching as his eyes lit up in adoration.

"I love you more baby." He murmured, his arms tightening around me as I let out a soft sigh, laying my head down on his shoulder and wrapping one of my arms around his neck as the other rested comfortably on his bicep.

"When can we decorate the nursery?" I asked, gently closing my eyes as his hand soothingly rubbed my back in small circles.

"We already have five rooms ready for the pups, I just need you to decide how you want to decorate it, but you have to stay in bed." He warned, his voice turning authoritative so I knew not to question him on if I could go see the rooms or not.

I let out a small whine and nodded my head, knowing better then to go against him especially when it pertained to the health of the pups and I.

"Well I know I want neutral colors because we don't know what gender all the babies are. We could have all boys or all girls so I want to keep the colors simple." I murmured against the skin of his neck.