Never Would Be

Sorry for the late update ♡♡♡♡ so please enjoy this slightly longer than normal chapter°~°

────────────────────

Kakashi walked through the halls of the T&I building where he saw Yugao and Anko run without stopping. He narrowed his sole eye, but continued on his way. Before he could open the door to the room Sakura was in, Inoichi had latched it open and stepped out. 

"Good, I was looking for you." He closed the door behind himself and stared at the nonchalant masked man. "We've suspended Sakura from any form of training until further notice."

Kakashi's eye widened. He had only been gone for two hours, what could have possibly happened for the very people who pushed for this matter to withdraw? 

"She managed to complete Tsunade's training session with great results for someone her age. However," His hands gripped onto his clipboard slightly tighter. "She asked of a forbidden Jutsu that Lady Tsunade had implied during their training, she'd asked to learn it."

"What was the forbidden Jutsu?"

"To trade one's life with special Medical Ninjutsu for another. It's a suicidal Jutsu."

Kakashi finally glanced up.

"We decided to suspend her from her training. She'll continue to have her meetings with us, however she won't be training until further notice. We've decided that this was the best choice for her own sanity and well being."

 Just the thought of her thinking of such things left an uneasy feeling in both Kakashi and Inoichi─ although the latter had a good idea on why she wanted to learn this in the first place.

Kakashi needed to worry about himself, and Inoichi felt like he'd be damned if he did anything to get in the way of that. So, telling him the truth would only make matters worse.

"She can read the medical book that she mentioned, there's nothing wrong with that. This suspension doesn't have a deadline as of now."

Kakashi nodded. Inoichi would have asked him if he changed his mind on the PTSD treatments, although figured that it wasn't right to continuously question the matter. 

Inoichi wasn't aware of the fact that because of a small girl, he was actually considering taking the treatment. 

"From me, to you."

"I found out about the clash with the rogue Shinobi in Suna." Inoichi began, a sole obsidian eye travelling up to the ceiling from the remark. "Don't regret anything. This was his choice, his course of action that had nothing to do with you."

"I was his captain, yet failed to see through him." his sole eye narrowed. "Pathetic, I know."

"Fate doesn't listen to the dead, nor will it ever listen to the living. Itachi was.... long dead before fate could ever listen to your plea."

────────────────────

"Things like this happen, but don't feel too bitter." Tsunade reassured. 

Sakura nodded solemnly. "I jus' wanted to learn."

"I understand that, but I'll tell you the truth." the large chested lady prompted the pinkette to take a seat across from herself. Sakura did as wished, and Tsunade continued. "It's worrisome to see a kid your age worry about such Jutsu. Not only that, but only kids of prestigious and well-respected clans train their kids at such a young age. It's a concern that we've decided to put aside that you've already began training, but your interests are making us worry."