Sakura, Kakashi, Sasori And Deidara

A/N: This chapter has a very special place in my heart. I don't think I can explain what I was feeling as I wrote it, so I hope it comes through with the writing. The chapters have been slightly shorter recently, but that's on purpose. In two weeks, the chapters will start getting very long again (like during the Uchiha Massacre Arc). 

────────────────────

Sakura sat on the floor of Kakashi's living room, like usual, with her typical read laid out before her. Waltzing to the refrigerator in hunger, Deidara eyed the younger momentarily. It'd been four days since he'd been declared as an official citizen of Konohagakure, yet he hadn't one anything remotely fun since then. 

Hidan, Sakura and Kakashi went out together two days ago which left himself, Sasori and Itachi to stay in the house with nothing better to do than to stare at each other's faces and find out who could make the best insults. 

He lost─ obviously to Sasori.

"What are you doing, un!" He plopped himself Sakura, tilting his head to the side as he began to read a bit of the book's content. "Why the hell are you reading a book about Medical Ninjutsu?" 

The pinkette read the last few sentences of the page she was on and closed her book shut, turning her head towards him with her usual, faint upward curve of a smile. 

"'Cause I like it lots."

He stretched his body flat onto the floor. "I don't care about what you like, hmph." he returned. 

His eyes were shot away from her face, but that made him unable to see the way her smile slightly decreased from his commentary. 

"Is' okay, Dei'dra-san. But!" Her voice bubbled into his ears. "Wanna buy some clay? I think I know a place an' we can go together!" 

Biwildered, he cocked his head back to her. "I  just insulted you and you still care to talk? Seriously?" To his dismay, she grabbed a hold of his hand in return and nodded profusely. 

"'Cause I know you're jus' kidding."

'Kidding' was one way a person could put it. He sighed and sat back up with his fingers running through the ends of his long blonde hair. 

"I have enough clay, hmph. Where else do you want to go?"

The pinkette puffed her cheeks out as she thought of where she wanted to go. She had quite a few places, but she didn't know where to go to first. As she continued to think, Kakashi walked out of his bedroom with his book in hand and slumped shoulders

Then, it clicked. "Oh I know! I wanna go to a flower shop an' an' then go ta' someone's house!" she cheered. 

"Count me out then, un."

"Why not? Is' gonna be lots a' fun an' Kakashi-san can come too."

"You're not going anywhere, and I have somewhere to go today." He snapped politely, if that were even possible. 

Deidara smirked, "Where does an ol' geezer like you have to do that's so important?"

Preparing himself to insult the living hell out of the young blonde, he simply sighed when the youngest giggled. Oh, how lucky Deidara was because Sakura was here. 

"Where do you want to go?"

"A flower shop an' then Kurenai-san's house."

"I'm not going!"

Sakura had enough of his nonsense and so she lightly hit the back of his head, causing him to exaggerate a reaction and yell as if there was no tomorrow. Kakashi's household had 6 people in total living in it─ there was no longer that peacful, leisure silence he once had. Every second of every day, there was at least some kind of loud scream echoing in his already small house. The most reoccurring one being Deidara's constant screeches.