What's going On

Silas

I stood back watching as she ran back to her building. It wasn't my intention to scare her but damn I had to see her; be near. She was the definition of beauty, and I doubt that she knew how beautiful she was. The curvature of her body the way the sun bounced off her beautiful chocolate skin... Never in my life have I seen a more beautiful woman.

It said a lot given the fact of being alive for over four hundred years. Four hundred and twenty-six years to be exact. So, I have lived through it all and hated most of it. Slavery was the worst.

I never understood how anyone wanted to do things to beautiful people. Then they could creature they don't understand evil when the evil is right in front of them which is called themselves.

However, I've always been fascinated with black women. Something about this stands out from the rest, it's the reason I chose to feed off of them. Their blood was is the sweetest, sweeter than most, and not to mention the smell of them is so fucking alluring. Especially Yasmine, something about her drew me to her.

I was drawn to her. All it took was her passing me one night as she ran home from work. Her heart was racing and it drove my need to feed into overdrive. After I did what most would do followed and waited for her to fall asleep. The first taste of her was memorized as if I had tasted it before.

That was months ago, and I have been coming back every night since then. Each night waiting until she fell asleep, drinking her sweet blood, then sat in the corner of her room and watched as she slept. It had become a pattern of mine until she got the little mutt. Although it didn't change a thing she would just watch me until last night.

Something spooked Siren as she calls her, causing the dog to jump and go into defense mode. I was alright in my corner watching and she immediately thought it was me or something by me. Her loud growls woke Yasmine something that shouldn't have happened since I just fed from her sweet body. Quickly she jumped up looking to the corner in fright, but it was no way she could've seen me.

The action cause me to look about the bedroom quickly and see nothing before she reached for her lamp forcing me to quickly leave. But I didn't go far just to the fire escape watching from there and after about five minutes of searching her room she was back in bed. Then two hours later she was asleep once again.

Whatever was in her bedroom last night stayed on my mind causing me to watch her until the morning. When Siren decided that she need to go out not too long ago; I went back in accessing her home. Still, I found nothing. Leading me out into the field meeting Yasmine for time awoke. I had heard her voice before but talking to me up close was heartwarming and loving making me think I finally had a chance at love. The problem was she human, and I am a vampire.

A creature of the dark as people may say, but they had it all wrong. Vampires were not confined to the night... not all of us anyway. I was created by a pureblood that allowed me to walk during the day. My master created me to serve him and I did until his death. In return, I was given my own kingdom.

The thing was humans didn't understand us and it ended in them fearing what they couldn't understand. One reason I believe racism exists. They feared things that were hard to understand besides learning them. I choose to embrace the culture, learning all I could about it. Bedding the most beautiful women, drinking their blood. I was accustomed to it and when her vampires were going after the whites I went after the blacks.

Never once did I want any of them as bad as I wish for Yasmine at this moment. I had to be more than taste her blood. I needed her to become my queen... how was a question for another day.