Chapter 3

Mel and I were hanging out at the mall. We were sitting in the vibrating chairs.
"You know we've never paid to see how these thing feel" she said. I laughed.
"Got any bills on you?" I asked. She nodded pulling out two dollars. She handed me one and we put them in. They started.
"Oh my god ow" she said. I agreed. We hurried out of the chairs.
"Worst two dollars ever" she said.
"Right. Glad we never did it before this" I replied. She nodded. I grabbed my bag. She grabbed her two bags and we started walking.
"Hey can we please go in Leanna?" I asked.
"Yeah that's fine but remember I'm suppose to book block you after you hit thirty dollars" she answered. I nodded and we walked into the store.
"Sara it's nice to see you again" the older lady behind the counter said when she saw me. I smiled at her and waved.
"That's kind of sad that they all know you by name now" Mel said. I shrugged.
"I like reading" I replied. She laughed and we went to look around. I picked up two books. I paid for them and we walked out.
"Hey isn't that your man over there?" Mel asked. I looked at where she was looking and saw Jeremiah. I smiled.
"Hold these" I said handing her my bags. I snuck up behind him and put my hands over his eyes. Or tried to. He grabbed my hand and twisted my wrist as he turned. I winced at the pain.
"Shit I'm sorry Sara I didn't know it was you" He said. I pulled my wrist away and held it.
"It's okay" I replied not looking at him. I could see the red prints from his hand on my wrist.
"Hey I'm really sorry" he said. I looked up at him. I nodded.
"What are you doing here?" I asked changing the subject.
"Just waiting for my brother" he answered. I nodded.
"What are you doing here?" He asked.
"I was hanging out with Mel" I answered pointing back towards her. He nodded his head.
"Wanna go for dinner tonight?" He replied.
"I can't. I have plans with Mel tonight. But we can tomorrow" I responded.
"Yeah that's fine. Umm hold on one second" he said looking down. He walked off and I waited here. He came back with a small bag of ice and handed it to me.
"For your wrist" he said. I nodded and put it on my wrist. He took that wrist in his hands and kissed it looking up at me. I felt my cheeks warm up. He smiled at me and stepped closer to me. His hand went to my cheek and I leaned my head into it. He bent his bed and pressed his lips against mine. It was gentle and light. He pulled back a little bit but I stopped him and kissed him back. I felt him smile against my lips. I pulled away and looked up at him.
"You're my girl now you know that right?" He said. I lightly smiled.
"Then that makes you my man" I replied. He smiled big.
"I gotta go. But I'll call you" He responded. I nodded and he walked away. I walked back over to Mel. She was on her phone.
"I saw what happened. Can't believe he did that" she said without looking up. I shrugged but smiled. I didn't even think about my wrist at that moment.

Later that night I was at home and was thinking about Jeremiah. I grabbed my phone and texted him. He didn't text back for about a half an hour. Then he called.
"Hey" I said.
"Hey sweetheart what you're doing?" He asked.
"Laying in bed. Kind of bored" I answered.
"Thought you were with Mel" he replied.
"I was. But it's a school night. I can't stay the night" I responded.
"Right. Are you allowed visitors?" He asked.
"Not really" I answered.
"Oh. I was gonna see if I could stop by in a little bit. I gotta clean up first though" he replied. I bit my lip and smiled.
"Come over. I think I can sneak you in" I responded.
"I'll be over soon. I'll text you when I'm there" he said.
"Okay see you soon" I replied. We hung up and I smiled. I went downstairs and it was dark meaning my dad was either working late or already in bed. I turned the outside light on and went to the kitchen. I grabbed some water and went back up to my room. I sat on my bed and got back under the blanket waiting for him to text me.

I didn't get a text until an hour later. I put my slipper boots on and went downstairs. I went to the front door and opened it. He was waiting on the porch for me. I pulled him inside and up to my room. I closed the door and locked it so my dad didn't see him here. I turned around and he was looking at me.
"I think I like your pajamas" he said smiling. I rolled my eyes.
"It's just shorts and a tank top" I replied walking over to him. He shrugged.
"Still look hot as hell" he responded. He kissed me and I kissed him back. I pulled away. He lightly smiled.
"Have you ever had a boy over before?" He asked.
"Nope" I answered. He smiled even bigger and nodded.
"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked. He nodded. I took my slipper boots off and got back into my bed grabbing the tv remote. He took his shoes off and his jeans.
"Whoa What are you doing?" I asked.
"Getting comfortable" he answered. I nodded looking away when he took his shirt off.
"Wanna wear my shirt?" He asked. I looked at him. I bit my lip and then nodded. He handed it to me and got into the bed. I got up and started going to my bathroom.
"Where you going?" He asked.
"To put it on?" I answered.
"Why not in here?" He replied.
"I'm sort of not wearing a bra" I responded not looking at him.
"That's fine" he said. I looked up at him and shook my head.
"Don't look" I replied.
"Sweetheart I'm gonna look. You're mine" he responded shrugging. I turned away from him and took the tank top off and put his shirt on. I turned around and he was watching me. I went back to the bed and got under the blanket again. He pulled me to him.
"You're a virgin right?" He asked. I felt my face heat up.
"Yeah" I answered.
"Well babe. Even if you are one and we are just starting out you don't ever need to feel like you need to hide yourself when you change" he replied. I nodded.
"I mean I stripped right in front of you" he added.
"Okay" I replied. He kissed my head and I went to Netflix. He grabbed the remote and went through the horror section.