Chapter 16

Two years later

"Hey" Mel said coming in the room holding a bottle of champagne. I laughed at her.
"I don't think she needs that right now" Nadia said.
"Oh come on. One glass won't hurt" Mel replied. I laughed again.
"One glass. I wanna be able to enjoy tonight" I responded. Mel nodded pouring some into three glasses. She gave one to Nadia and one to me.
"To the happy couple" Nadia said.
"Here here" I replied taking a drink. I set the glass down and Nadia continued doing my hair. I put some make up on while she did it. When she was done I put on my dress and my heels. I took a deep breath.
"Two years is the longest that boy has ever gone" Nadia said laughing. I laughed too.
"I don't get it but okay" Mel replied. Mel still has no idea about the angels or the fact that I was in it. Angels have had a very peaceful two years since the fall of the saints. My father and brother were still being held by us. One day we might let them go but until that day comes they need to pay for what they had done and tried to do to me.
"Let's get going" Nadia said. I nodded and we went to the kitchen. They walked out of the back screen doors and I soon followed. I looked forward and saw him there smiling at me. I smiled back and that's all that I needed. Was to see that.

"Lady's and gentlemen I proudly introduce Mrs and Mr Connors" Nadia announced. We walked in holding hands. Everyone was clapping. He pulled me the patio and started dancing.
"Is today everything you dreamed it would be?" He asked.
"And more. I married the man that I love. So far nothing has gone wrong. It's the second best day ever" I answered.
"Why the second?" He replied.
"Because nothing can beat the day that I met you" I responded. He smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back. He pulled away.
"Think we can slip away for a few minutes?" He whispered.
"I don't think we can considering this party is all about us" I whispered back.
"Already we will just save that for tonight" he said. I laughed.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"Nope. Not telling. It's suppose to be a surprise Mrs Connors" he answered. I huffed and he laughed.
"But let me tell you this. As soon as we get there we aren't leaving the room for two days" he said. I raised my eyebrows.
"Think you have the endurance for that?" I replied with a big smile knowing he could do it. That we both could. We've done it multiple times before for even longer.
"Haha very funny but yeah. I definitely have that" he replied pulling me closer to him.

We got into the SUV and he drove away. We went to a nice little island and he got us a house on the beach. I stayed outside looking out at the ocean. It was so peaceful and nice.
"Are you ready to come in Mrs Connors?" He asked me. I smiled and looked back at him. I nodded. He held his hand out and I took it. We got to the door and he picked me up bridal style.
"It's only fitting" he said and I laughed. He brought me into the bedroom and set me down. He turned me and started undoing the back of the dress. When he was done I pushed it down and turned towards him. I pushed his jacket down and started unbuttoning his shirt. He did his pants and pushed them down and took the shirt off. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He smiled at me before kissing me. I kissed him back and he walked us backward to the bed. I felt the bed on my back and he pulled up. He pulled my underwear down and took his boxers off getting on top of me again. He kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I love you" He said.
"I love you" I replied. He kissed me and kissed down neck. I closed my eyes when he went down further. My hands went to his hair as he started eating me out. He pushed my legs down when they started to shake. I got so close and he stopped coming back up to me. He entered me and went slow at first and the. Picked up the pace. I moaned. I put my hands on his back. It didn't take us long before we both got to our release. He pulled away and laid down next to me. I snuggled into his side. I kissed his chest.
"I lied. My endurance is not so good today. I'm exhausted" he said. I laughed.