Chapter 9

I wore an old tank top and shorts with my hair down. I stood in front of all the female members. The guys stood around us in a circle. Jeremiah was watching us. I got my fist hit and felt the pain. The second one to the gut. The third to my face which caused me to fall. I got back up again. I got fifteen hits. The last one had me on my ass. The girl who did it held out her hand for me to take. I took it getting up. Everyone was cheering. Jeremiah came over to me lightly smiling.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Better than ever" I answered. He laughed. He put his arm around me.
"One more thing you gotta do" he said pulling me over to the last girl who hit me.
"This is Nadia. She's gonna finish what you need to do" he said. I nodded. She took out a bag and brought out a tattoo gun with some black ink. I looked at him and then sat down.
"Where do you want it?" She asked. I bit my lip.
"My back shoulder so I can hide it from my dad and brother" I answered. She nodded.
"Take your shirt off and move your bra strap" she said. I nodded doing what she said. The needle didn't feel that bad compared to getting hit fifteen times.
When it was all over we went back to his apartment.
"I'm gonna shower" I said. He nodded. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I had bruises and a split lip. I lightly smiled. I got into the shower loving the way the hot water felt against my skin.
I got dressed and came out of the bathroom. I heard a crash noise and ran to the living room. There was a guy on top of Jeremiah strangling him. I panicked. I ran to the hall way and grabbed one of the guns. I came out and pointed it at the guy. I took my shot. The guy fell off of Jeremiah and he immediately sat up looking at me. He was breathing hard. I was still holding the gun up. He got up and ran over to me taking the gun.
"Hey" He said pulling me to him. I couldn't take my eyes off the guy I just shot.
"It's okay" he said. A few minutes went by he let me go and made a phone call. I was still looking at the body. I killed someone. I killed him.

The gang was here. They were taking care of the body. Jeremiah walked over to me.
"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded.
"Talk to me" he said.
"He was going to kill you" I replied.
"But he didn't" he responded.
"Because I killed him first" I said looking at the same spot that he was at.
"Baby" He replied. I looked up at him.
"I'm okay. It was him or you. I don't wanna lose you" I responded. He nodded.
"You're taking this a lot better than I thought you would" He said. I looked at the ground. He put his thumb under my chin and made me look up at him.
"You're stronger than I thought" he whispered. I nodded.
Once the apartment was cleaned and the body dealt with I was hungry. He ordered some food and it was gonna be delivered soon.
"Who was he?" I asked.
"Someone from a rival gang. Guess the leader is coming back and they wanna impress him with taking me out" he answered. I shook my head.
"Are you safe here?" I replied. He looked at me and smiled.
"Yeah I'm fine" he responded. He sat down next to me on the couch.
"How are you feeling after today?" He asked.
"I feel fine" I answered. He nodded putting his arm around me.

The food got here and he paid the delivery guy. He brought it to the living room and took out the Chinese food from the bag. He grabbed his controller and and started killing the zombies. I laughed. When we both died we put a movie on and ate the food. I put my legs over his. After a few minutes I put my food down and grabbed his from him. I set that down and got on top of him straddling him. He put his hands on my hips looking up at me. I smiled and kissed him. He kissed me back pulling me towards him. I was pressed up against him. He moved us and I was laying down on the couch. He took off my leggings and his jeans. He threw his shirt off. I sat up taking mine off too. He got back on top of me and kissed down my body. I moaned closing my eyes. He came back up and kissed my neck. He entered me and I moaned. I wrapped my legs around him and he went in deeper. All I was craving was him inside of me today. I wanted him so bad after the day I've had. He went fast and hard inside of me. Hitting that special spot. I moaned out loud digging my nails into his back. He moaned and went faster. My back arched off the couch. He grabbed my hips pulling my hips to match his movements. He stopped pulling out and turning me. He slammed back into me. He leaned down on my body his breath on my neck and kept going. I moaned. He sat up pulling my ass up with him. He grabbed my hips and went hard and fast. I screamed out his name. He put his one hand on my back forcing me to stay down when I started moving. I couldn't hold it much longer. My release came and he did one more thrust into me coming himself.