Chapter 7

"Stay the weekend with me" he said. We were cuddling on my bed watching tv naked after what just happened. We went three rounds. I looked up at him.
"Okay. I'll tell my dad I'll be at Mel's all weekend" I said. He smiled kissing me.
"Feeling any better?" He asked.
"Yeah. It only hurts when I sit up" I answered.
"I should've been more gentle instead of rough with you" He replied.
"What are you talking about. I love it" I responded sitting up to look at him. He was smiling.
"Well I guess it's good to know you like it rough" he said. I moved to sit on top of him. I felt him starting to grow under me. He put his hands on my hips. He sat up more and kissed me. It was gentle. His hand was on my cheek and moved down. He cupped my breast massaging it. I lightly moaned into the kiss. His other hand went to work on my other one. He pulled away with a little smile on his lips.
"Wanna see how rough I can get?" He asked. I bit my lip and nodded. He flipped us with him on top of me. He grabbed my hips and forced me to turn over. He lifted my ass in the air. He spread my legs apart and slammed inside of me. I gasped. His hands went on my hips he went fast and hard inside of me. Pulling my hips to meet his every moment. I screamed out his name and he kept going. Faster and harder every thrust. It felt good. I grabbed the blanket and moved my back down a little more and moaned. He was going deeper. He put his one hand on my back pushing me down a bit. I moaned loudly. He put his hand back on my hip going harder and deeper inside of me.
"Fuck" he said having his own release. He pulled out and I looked back at him. He smiled at me. He moved and put his face between me and started eating me out until I had my release. He moved me and laid down on top of me. He kissed my chest moving up to my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He laid his head down on my shoulder. We were both breathing hard and very sweaty. I closed my eyes feeling exhausted. I opened them when I heard him lightly snoring. I smiled and closed my eyes.

Jeremiah left about an hour ago when he got a call. We only got a half an hour of sleep before he left. I walked out of the shower in a towel and went to my closet. I put his shirt on and some leggings. I went downstairs and grabbed a Pepsi. I went back upstairs and called Mel.
"Yes?" She answered.
"Come over" I said.
"Be there in a minute" she replied. I hung up and went back downstairs. I sat down on the couch just as she walked in. I turned the tv on and she took her jacket off.
"Struggling a bit?" She asked as she saw me wince a bit. It wasn't bad but it stung a little after what we did.
"No" I answered. She laughed. She sat down next to me grabbing my drink. She took a drink and put it down.
"So you and Jeremiah have been going strong for a month and a half" she said.
"Yeah he's been amazing" I replied.
"Have you guys had sex yet?" She asked. I blushed and her eyes got wide.
"Oh my god details girl" she said.
"We just did it this morning. It was amazing. He was amazing" I replied.
"How many times?" She responded.
"Four" I said.
"Holy shit girl. You guys left me about four hours ago" she replied. I nodded.
"Yeah he left an hour ago. I just got out of the shower and called you to come over" I responded.
"That boy has a great endurance then. Most boys will only do it once or twice" she said. I laughed.
"And don't last long at all" she added. I remembered the story of her first time. He stuck it in and was done right after and he wasn't a virgin too.
"Stop laughing" she said. I couldn't help it.