Chapter 8

I grabbed my bag and went to Jeremiah's car. He got out and grabbed my bag putting it in the back. He got in and we went to his place. His apartment was amazing and big. It was a nice ass condo near the college.
"Wow" I said.
"Yeah. Told you I had enough money" he replied. I shook my head. He put my bag down on the one couch.
"So what do you wanna do tonight?" He asked. I bit my lip.
"Pizza and video games?" I answered looking at his system with a bunch of games. He laughed and nodded.
"I'll go order it. Also. I'll have some ice cream delivered too" he said.
"Best boyfriend ever" I replied. He smiled. I went over and kissed him.
"Do you mind if I explore?" I asked.
"Go for it" he answered. I nodded and walked around his place. It had two bedrooms and bathrooms. There was a closet on the side of the hallway and I opened it. My smile disappeared. There were guns and stacks of money along with some burner phones. I closed the door and went back out to the living room. I had to remember he's a gang leader. This was his life. I sat down on the couch as he was on the phone. He came over here after he was done and sat down next to me putting his arm around me.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"I'm fine" I answered. He nodded.
"Did you pick a game out yet?" He replied.
"No not yet" I responded. I got up and went to the games. I looked through them all and picked call of duty 2. He put it in and grabbed the controllers.
"Zombies or regular?" He asked.
"Zombies duh" I answered. He laughed.

I grabbed the pizza from the guy and gave him the money Jeremiah handed me. I put the pizza down on the counter and sat down on the couch. He got called and had to leave. So I was in his apartment alone. I put a movie in after he left. I took a deep breath. I looked at my phone. The movie was almost over. I shook my head and got up to get some pizza. I took a slice and put it on a plate. I set the plate down on the stand. I walked back to the closet and opened it. I looked at all the guns. There was a gun missing in one spot. He must've had it on him. I closed the door and went back to the living room. I sat down and grabbed my plate. I put another movie on.
Jeremiah didn't come back until late. He came in and stripped out of his clothes. There was blood on them. He threw them in the trash and stopped when he saw me.
"Wanna shower with me?" He asked. I bit my lip and nodded. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bathroom. He turned the water on and stripped from his boxers. He had dried blood on him. He got in and I stripped stepping in there with him. He scrubbed his body and I stood there. He rinsed off and pulled me to him under the water. He kissed me. I kissed him back. He bent down and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he went inside of me. I moaned. He pressed me back against the wall and kept going. I put my head back against the wall and he kissed my neck. He went faster and I closed my eyes. A few more hard thrust and he came. He put his head on my shoulder. He pulled away setting me down on my feet. He got down on his knees and spread my legs. He started eating me out. I put my hands on his shoulders to keep standing. Soon I came and he stood up. He went back under the water bringing me with him. He took his wash rag and started washing me. He took his time when he got to my lower area. He dropped the rag when he was done and I wrapped my arms around him leaning my head against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer. I closed my eyes. I shrieked when the water turned cold. He laughed and turned the water off. We got out of the shower and I wrapped a towel around me. He put one around his waist and we walked out of the bathroom. He pulled me into his room and threw a shirt at me. I put it on and sat down on his bed. He put on some pj pants.
"Jeremiah?" I said. He looked at me.
"What's up?" He asked smiling.
"Can I join?" I replied. He stopped smiling.
"No" he responded.
"Why not?" I asked.
"Because you have to be jumped in. I won't watch you get hurt" he answered.
"Please?" I replied. He looked at me.
"Every one of the females will be hitting you as hard as they can" he responded. I looked away.
"I can take it" I said looking back up. He closed his eyes.
"I wanted to keep you from this. You're a good person. Being in the gang will ruin you" He replied.
"But it's my choice to join. I wanna be with you. I don't wanna be sitting at home for hours waiting for you to come back after you get a call" I responded. He took a deep breath and exhaled.