Chapter 12

I didn't go back home once. Calvin left this morning to go back to school. I still didn't go back home. I was here. At Jeremiah's. All morning we were prepping for our thanksgiving here. I was having fun laughing.
"You know. I think I'd rather eat you than this turkey" he whispered in my ear. I bit my lip and he smiled coming over to me. He lifted me up on the counter he kissed me hard with need. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away and pushed his pj pants down. He ripped my underwear off throwing them. He moved me to the edge of the counter and laid me back. He moved his head down between my legs and licked my clit. I moaned. I felt him smile against me and continue. I moaned. I gripped the edge of the counter with both of my hands. My legs were shaking. He pulled away and entered me. I closed my eyes. He put my legs on the both of his shoulda and thrusted in and out fast and hard. I moaned. He slowed down doing circle motions.
"Please" I begged. He grabbed me pulling me off of the counter and carried me to the couch. He set me down pulling out of me. I turned and laid on my stomach putting my ass in the air and he grabbed my hips. He put a hand on my back pushing my back down more. He slammed into me and I moaned out really loud. He pulled out all the way and did it again. And again.
"Jeremiah please" I said. He grabbed my hip and kept slamming into me. We both came at the same time and he pulled out of me. He moved the shirt up on my back and kissed my lower back. I didn't want to move yet.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Mhmm" I answered. He laughed. He got up and went back to the kitchen. He came back and I finally moved. He was holding my underwear. I grabbed them from him and put them back on. He already had his pants back on.
"We have an hour left before they start coming. Why don't you get dressed and I'll keep an eye on the food" he said. I nodded.
"And you can dress casual here for holidays" he added. I gave him the finger as I walked back to his room. I squealed when I got lifted into the air. He ran us to his room and threw me on the bed. He got on top of me smiling.
"I could definitely go for another round" he said. I laughed. I leaned up and kissed him softly.
"Maybe later. We have to get ready for our guest" I whispered. He groaned.
"Unless I push it back by half an hour" he suggested. I laughed and shook my head.
"I guess we will have to make it quick" I said pushing his pants down. He literally ripped my underwear off and pushed inside of me. He turned me on my side and moved on top of me. He thrusted inside of me and his hand went to my clit rubbing it. He went faster inside of me. I moaned loudly. He picked up his pace and I didn't last long. Neither did he.

I came out of his room wearing leggings and his shirt. My hair was put up into a messy bun. He was wearing some jeans and a t-shirt. There was a knock on the door and I opened it. Nadia smiling at me and help up some beer. I laughed and let her in along with a few others.
They were laughing at the table and I brought the two pies. I set them down and Jeremiah pulled me onto his lap. I leaned back into him thinking about the first time I sat down on his lap and how uncomfortable I felt. I shook my head.
"To our leader and his queen" Nadia said raising a beer.
"Here here" all of them said raising their beers. Queen? I looked at Jeremiah and he kissed me. I kissed him back. I was happy. I looked around the table and smiled. I jumped when the door was kicked down. Everyone jumped up. My brother and his friends came running in. They were tackling everyone to the ground fighting. Calvin grabbed me throwing me over his shoulder.
"Stop put me down" I yelled hitting his back. I looked up and saw Jeremiah running over here pushing up down. I smacked my head against the floor and felt pain in my leg. I cried out in pain. My one hand went to my head and the other to my thigh. I forced myself to sit up. I looked around at the two gangs fighting. Jeremiah was on top of my brother punching him until Calvin was able to get the upper hand. I screamed at the top of my lungs making everyone stop. Jeremiah rushes over to me.
"Enough" I yelled.
"Baby you're bleeding" he said looking at my hand that was on my head.
"Calvin take your friends and go home" I yelled.
"Like hell I am. I'm not leaving here without you" He said.
"I'm an angel now. You're a saint. We aren't family anymore. We're rivals. Get out. You ruined our thanksgiving again. Leave. Now before I tell dad about everything" I replied. He shook his head.
"Let's go" Calvin said. The saints left the apartment and I looked at Jeremiah.
"I'm so sorry" I said.
"Shh it's okay. Let's get you to the hospital" he replied. He took my hand and tried helping me up but I cried out in pain. My leg.
"Fuck" he said. He scooped me up bridal style and carried me out of the apartment to his car.