Chapter 10

Thanksgiving break came. My brother was home. Which meant I couldn't see Jeremiah as much. It's been two days and I've been craving him like crazy. I picked up my phone and called him.
"Hey baby" he said.
"Hi" I replied.
"What's going on?" He asked.
"I need you" I answered. He laughed.
"I want to help but with your brother there I can't" he replied.
"But he's not here right now. He went out to hang out with his friends" I responded.
"Hmm tempting. Leave your window unlocked" he said.
"See you soon" I replied.

He came in through my window and I ran over to him kissing him. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
"I missed you" I said between kisses. He walked us back to my bed setting me down.
"I've miss you too baby" he replied smiling at me. I put my hand behind his head pulling him down for a kiss. He kissed me. My hands went down to his jeans and pushed them down. He pulled away pulling my leggings down. He threw them somewhere in the room and entered me. I moaned. He pulled my hips to the edge of the bed. He put my legs on his shoulder fucking me hard and deep. I bit my thumb to keep from moaning out loud. I wanted this so bad. He leaned down a bit with my legs still on his shoulder going deeper.
"Don't stop" I moaned out. He went faster. I threw my head back and gripped my blanket. We both got our release at the same time. We were both breathing hard. He pulled out of me and pulled his jeans up. I sat up and went to get my leggings. I sat down on the bed after putting them on. I moved to sit on his lap. I kissed him.
"I love you" I said. He smiled and kissed me gently.
"I love you" He replied. I smiled. He kissed my neck.
"I want you to live with me" he responded. I pulled away from him.
"I'm still in high school. I can't" I said. He nodded.
"When you get out. I want you to move in" he replied.
"That's a year and a half away" I responded.
"When you turn eighteen. You can" He said. I nodded.
"I want to do it now. I really do but my dad won't let me" I pouted. He smiled.
"Well I think if he knew you were in a gang and fucking the leader he would definitely kick you out" he said laughing.
"Not funny" I replied smiling.
"I know" he responded kissing my jaw.
"When does your brother leave?" He asked.
"Two more days" I answered. He nodded.
"This is killing me not being able to touch you and kiss you whenever I want to" he replied.
"I'll tell my brother tonight about us" I responded.
"Don't" He said quickly.
"Why not? Then I can be with you all the time" I replied.
"Sara he's the rival gang" he responded. I froze.
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
"He's the leader of the other gang in the area" he answered.
"I didn't know" I replied.
"I know. He keeps it hidden and that's why he's never liked me" he responded. I shook my head trying to wrap my head around the fact that my brother is in a gang. I've never suspected that.
"I killed one of his members" I said. He nodded.
"Does he know?" I asked.
"He knows that our gang killed one of his members. He doesn't know who did it" he answered. I nodded at that.
"Let's not talk about this" he added.
"Okay. So I can't tell him but I want to be with you" I said.
"I know baby. It's just a few more days and when your brothers gone we can have a special thanksgiving together. I'm hosting one for the gang" he replied. I smiled.
"That's sweet" I responded.
"I can be. I gotta look out for my own" he said. I bit my lip. He kissed me sucking on my button lip. I moaned. He let my lip go.
"Every time I see you bite it. I'll keep doing that because that is a huge turn on" he said. I laughed.
"You wanna know what else is a turn on?" He asked.
"What?" I replied.
"Whenever I see my back I think of us having sex" he responded. I could feel my cheeks heat up.
"Is it that bad?" I asked.
"Fuck no. I love it" he answered kissing me. I kissed him back.