Chapter 5

I looked at my lock screen of me and Jeremiah. He was coming to get me from school. At least thats that he said at lunch. I was waiting for five minutes when he finally pulled up. I walked to his SUV and got inside. I smiled at him and he leaned towards me. I kissed him. He kissed me back. I pulled away and he put his hand on my thigh leaving the parking lot.
"I'm sorry I was late. I forgot you get out at 2:20" he said.
"It's okay. I didn't mind waiting" I replied. He lightly smiled while looking at the road. I turned his radio on and went to the station I liked. Rockstar by Kygo was on. I turned it up. I started singing along to it and he kept looking at me. He squeezed my thigh and I laughed. My eyes widen when he realized I was ticklish there. He did it again and I smacked his hand. He laughed. I looped my arm through his and leaned my head on his arm. I wrapped my other arm around his. I was getting comfortable around him fast. I traced the lines of his tattoos on his arm. He pulled to a stop and I lifted my head up to see we were at the movie theater.
We walked in holding hands and went to the snack counter.
"A large popcorn and two drinks" he told the lady at the counter. She was eyeing him and not the scared way. Like she thought he was hot. I rolled my eyes.
"Can I get a snow cap?" I asked pointing to the candy box. She nodded taking them out.
"You know I don't think I've ever seen anyone wanna eat those things. They're a little bitter for chocolate" he said smiling.
"Well I like them" I replied. He laughed pulling me him. He leaned down and kissed me. I wrapped my arm around his neck and kissed him back. Some one cleared their throat and we pulled away from each other. We grabbed our snacks. I took out some money and he glared at me. I put my hands up and he paid for it.
"When we are on dates. I'll pay" he said.
"Hm what a gentleman but seriously you've been paying for everything. I feel bad" I replied.
"Don't. I have more than enough money. Let me spoil my girl a bit by taking her out and paying for it" he responded wrapping an arm around me.
"Fine" I said giving in. He smiled. We went in and got seats in the very back. He put his feet up on the seat in front of us. I took a drink and leaned back in my seat. The lights went out and the movie started. He put his hand on my thigh and rubbed circles there with this thumb. I looked at him and he was watching the movie. He looked over at me with a smile. I leaned over and he met me half way. I pressed my lips against his. His hand went to my cheek. I don't know how long passed but I was straddling him while making out with him. His hands were under my shirt but didn't move from my hips. He moved his hands down to my butt and squeezed. I lightly moaned. I pulled away and looked around to see if anyone heard that. I looked back at him and he was smiling. He moved a few pieces of hair that was loose from my bun and tucked them behind my ear. He kissed my forehead.
"Maybe we should have a cool down" he said. I nodded. I could feel him agains me. He needed it a lot more than I did. I gave him a quick kiss and got off of him returning to my seat. I grabbed the big popcorn and started eating it. He put his arm around the back of my seat and I leaned back into it.

After the movie we walked out.
"See you didn't even eat the snow caps" he said.
"Yeah. I think I'll just give them to my dad. They were my moms favorite too" I replied. He nodded. He threw all the other stuff away and took my hand. We walked back to his SUV and got in. I leaned back on the seat and yawned a bit.
"Why don't you close your eyes and take a nap baby" he said looking at me. I nodded. He put his hand on my thigh and I turned closer to him putting my head on the arm rest in the middle.

When I woke up it was dark out and I was alone in the car. I sat up and looked outside. There were street lights. I opened the door and walked to the building we were parked in front of. I opened the door and went inside wishing I just stayed in the car. Jeremiah was beating the shit out of someone.
"Oh my god" I said. The guy wasn't moving on the ground. There were others standing by watching. Jeremiah looked back at me.
"Sara" He said. I backed up and left the building. I ran to his car and got back inside. A couple minutes later he came out and opened the door on my side.
"Hey it's okay" he said. There was some blood on his hands. He grabbed me and pulled me outside he held me. I leaned my head on his chest and closed my eyes. I wiped the tears away from my eyes.
"I'm sorry you had to see that" he said.
"Why did you bring me here?" I asked.
"Because I didn't have a choice. I got a call and had to come" he answered. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. I put my hands on both sides of his face. I kissed him. He bent down picking me up. I wrapped my legs around him and heard him open a door. He climbed into the back of the SUV with me still on him and without breaking the kiss. My back hit the seat and he was above me. He grinded his hips against mine. I moaned into the kiss and moved my hips against his. His hand went up my shirt pushing it up to my bra line. He pulled away and looked down at me. He wiped the remaining tears off my face.
"You know I'll never hurt you right?" He asked.
"I know" I whispered.
"I should probably take you home" he said. I nodded.