Chapter 6

The first snow fall came. I put on my boots and jacket along with my hat and gloves. I went outside and walked to Mel's house. I made a snow ball and rang her door bell. She opened the door and I threw it at her.
"Bitch better run" she said after it hit her in the face. I started running and she tackled me into the snow. We were both laughing. She stuffed snow down my jack and shirt.
"Fucking cold" I yelled out. She laughed. I wiggled her off of me and grabbed some snow. I shoved it into her face. We were rolling around playing in the snow when a black SUV pulled up and I didn't notice it at first.
"What are you two doing?" He said. I looked up to see Jeremiah and got a bunch of snow in my face. Mel was laughing and stood up.
"You're just lucky your boyfriends here other wise I would be winning this battle" she said. I got up brushing the snow off of me.
"You always say that but then we both give up and usual go for some hot chocolate" I replied. She shrugged. I went over to Jeremiah and wrapped my arms around him.
"So this is normal?" He asked.
"Yeah. We love the snow so we play in it like kids" Mel answered. He wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my cheek.
"Okay well I'm going in to change. I'll see you later" she said disappearing into her house. He grabbed my hand and we went to my house. We went upstairs to my room. I took my jacket off and a bunch of snow fell out. I stepped out of my boots taking my hat off along with my gloves. I took my boot socks off and walked to my closet. I grabbed some new leggings and a long sleeved shirt. I quickly changed into them. I grabbed some low cut socks and put them on. I turned towards Jeremiah who was watching me the entire time. I went over to him pushing him on my bed. I climbed on top of him straddling him. I planted my lips against his. He wrapped his arms around me. He kissed me back. I sucked on his bottom lip and he moaned. His hands pushed my shirt up and rubbed my sides. He grabbed my shirt and pulled it up. I lifted my arms and he took it off of me throwing it on the ground. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my chest. His hands worked on the back of my bra unsnapping it in one movement. He pulled it off looking up at me in the eyes. His tongue flicked my nipple and I gasped. He put it in his mouth swirling his tongue around it while looking up at me. I moaned. I started grinding my hips against him. His hands stopped my hips from moving. He pulled away from me.
"We should probably stop" He said.
"Why? Don't you want me?" I asked.
"Of course I do. I just want to make sure you're ready. This is as far as we've gone so far" he answered.
"Maybe we could a little further" I suggested. He smiled at me pulling me to his chest.
"I want you" I whispered in his ear. He took a deep breath.
"I don't have any protection on me" he said.
"So? I get the shot" I replied. I moved my hip against him again and he didn't stop me. I grabbed his shirt and pulled it up. He took it off and pulled me closer to him with my chest against his. He closed his eyes at the feeling and then attacked my neck with kisses. I continued to grind on him. He flipped up pulling my leggings and underwear off. He pushed his jeans down and I could see the tent in his boxers. It was a big tent. He pushed his boxers down and he was huge. I mean huge. He grabbed my hips bringing me closer to the edge of the bed. He bent down lifting my hips up bringing his mouth to me. I moaned. He swirled his tongue around.
"Jeremiah" I moaned. I gripped my blanket and my back arched off the bed. My legs started shaking and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He stuck a finger instead of me pumping in and out. I moaned. Then he put another one in. And another one. I was so close. I was breathing a little harder. My release came and I was breathing really hard. He stood up and hovered over me smiling. He rubbed himself against me and I moaned. He pushed into me a little bit and it hurt. He stopped. And the. Pushed a little more. I winced.
"Relax baby. It'll hurt more if you don't" He said. I nodded. He pushed a little more and stopped. He looked down at me.
"You're so fucking tight" he said. He leaned down and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He pushed inside of me more filling me up. He pushed into to me more and I felt pain. I felt a tear escape and he looked down at me. He stayed still. Not moving inside of me anymore. He waited a minute and then pushed inside of me all the way. It hurt and I couldn't believe I was able to take him all inside of me. He was huge. He didn't move for a minute after that. Then he started moving again. I felt some pain and then it turned into pleasure. I moaned. He took that as a good sign to move a little faster. I wrapped my legs around him and he went in deeper if that was possible. I arched my back and he put an arm around my back still going. He put his head into my neck.
"I'm about to come" he whispered. He kept moving and kissed my neck. I put my hands on his back and he started pounding into me fast and hard. I moaned out and dig my nails into his back. I moaned out louder. I started shaking. It felt so amazing every time he pushed into me.
"Looks like I found your spot baby" he said going even faster. I wanted to scream out in pleasure but he kissed me. I had my second release and he had finished a little after me. He moved his arm and kissed my forehead.
"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. He lightly laughed.
"You're still coming down from the high" he said.
"Hmm" I replied making him laugh. He kissed me. I kissed him back. He pulled out of me and winced at the pain.
"Sorry baby" he said. I bit my lip and shook my head.
"I think I want you back inside of me" I said. He smiled.
"Baby I need about five minutes before I can go again" he replied.
"No I just want you inside of me if that makes sense" I responded. He smiled even bigger. I gasped when h put himself back inside of me.
"Whatever you want sweetheart" he said. He kissed my neck. I wrapped my arms around him again. Putting my hands on his back.
"I take it back. I don't need five minutes" he said. I smiled trying not to laugh.