prologue

Your pov

"Drive slowly, love. We have a lot of time left."
I said.

"We need reach before the meeting. ''I heard the guy sitting on the driving seat said.

"Just cancel it." I said.

"No, Y/N. I will be the heir of the company within months. I need to clear everything. I need to decorate the company in my style, right?"

"But we can't even see the muddy road clearly. Just park the car. I am scared,'' I said.

''Shhh''

''Ugh.. Whatever. ''

" Baby, I am scared. '' I said again within minutes.

"Y/N, shut the fuc-'' * the car crash to a truck*

~Home~

Mrs. Kim Pov

" Why do you have to call them all of a sudden? " I said to my husband while knitting a wool scarf.

"Its business purpose. You don't need to know. "

"They went for a tour and you ruined it."

"So what? They can go on another tour."

"But what if something happened to them? I mean it's midnight and it's raining there. They have to cross hill road-'" *phone ringed cutting her off *

Cring cring~~~

"Who called?" my husband asked.

"Joong'" I said and received the call.

Mrs. Kim: "Hello, Joong?"

Unknown : "Hello, Is that Joong's house?''

Mrs. Kim: " Yes, but why? Who are you? Why are you calling from my son's phone? Where is my son?''

Unknown : "Mr. Joong is Your son?"

Mrs. kim : " Yes but answer my question. "

Unknown : "We are sad to inform you that Your son Mr. Joong with a girl in his car crashed with a truck and fell on the river. Please come to the xxx hospital as soon as possible. "

(M/k): "WHAT?"

"What happened? " my husband said.

"We don't have much time. We have to go to the xxx hospital. "

"Why?"

"Car crashed. The car crashed. ''I said stuttering.

- "How's my son?" I panicked and rushed to the emergency section.

"Mr. Kim Seok Joong?'' I heard a doctor said. He has a clipboard in his hand.

" Yes, where is he? " I said.

"How's his condition? ''I heard my husband say.

"Come this way." he led both of you to another section.

"We have to sadly inform you that he is spot dead. We stored him in a hospital. "

"WHAT?" I said.

"We are sor-''

" IT CAN'T BE, IT CAN'T BE, IT CAN'T BE, YOU MUST BE JOKING. Where is my son? Where the fuck he is? WHERE HE IS?" I shouted.