The Triangular Takedown

03/08/2423

Sai: uses the binocular, sees the rocky walls of the valley continuing far away, with only one way ahead, sees a camp and men spread along the way, says "they are scavengers, it looks like we're no longer in the seeker's territory, honey what is the situation?"

Sura: they are seven, three of them are in the camp, the rest are watching in a triangular form, on the bottom there are two spread to the sides and two at the top guarding the exit of the valley, also their average SCTNP is 43%, with the highest being 50% and the lowest 37%, so I don't think they will give us any trouble

Sai: ok then, Yonah take the one on the left and don't forget to reduce the intensity, Sura and I will take the one on the right, and then we will go for the two on the top, understood?

Yonah: understood

Sai: now let's move, we don't have enough time and... Be careful

Yonah goes to the left, Sai and Sura goes to the right

Sai: paralyzes the guard, then goes with Sura to the top

Sai and Sura take the guards at the top

Sai: now let's check for Yonah, starts moving towards Yonah's location and suddenly gets caught in a rope trap and an alarm starts beeping

Sai: Sura hurry up, cut the rope, hears the scavengers talking through the amplifier, immediately says "both of you, hide now! "

Scavenger1: Hey, Norman the trap caught something

Norman: ignore it, Kilo and the others are out, they will take care of it

S1: but what if something happened to them?

The Scavengers stop talking suddenly

Sai: it looks like they won't come, hurry up cut the rope

Sura: cuts the rope and the sound stops

Sai: come on, let's take Yonah and go

Sura: through contacting "Yonah? Yonah where are you?"

Yonah: shows up and immediately runs to hug Sai, while tears are filling her face, she says "dad you are alright!"

Sai: smiles and hugs her back

Sura: with anger filling her tone says "where were you!"

Yonah: wipes her tears, turns her face to Sura and says "when I took down the guard, I went towards the meting point, then I heard the sound of the trap, the camp was close to me and I heard them talking, so I threw an EG into the camp to knock them out"

Sai: gets stunned for a second, then smiles and says "you are my little savior aren't you"

Sura: smiles and says "I'm proud of what you've done and also glad to see you alright, but don't you ever do anything without telling us again! "

Yonah: looks at the ground and with a smooth voice she says "I'm sorry mom, I won't, I just couldn't bear the idea of you being hurt"

Sura: smiles, holds Yonah and says "oh sweetie, we too can't even imagine you being hurt"

Sai: while smiling, says "hey you two let's talk when we reach a safe place, there's no time left"