Love Always Has Its Cost

16/05/2405

Neko: surprisingly says "you finished the basics of SOUL within less than one month! I never thought you would last more than a week here, I'm really impressed"

Sai: looks at Neko confusingly and says "should I take this as a compliment?"

Sura: with a stunned look, shouts "you surely should! Neko hasn't said anything like that to anyone... Ever!"

Sai: as a wide smile is being curved, says "well... Wow! I'm proud of myself now but... Is it possible that even Lee didn't get such a compliment?"

Sura and Neko stop talking as if mentioning Lee brought back sorrow buried deep within

Sai: bites his teeth, regret become obvious on his face, and with hesitation interrupting his voice, he says "oh... I'm sorry, I think I've said something I shouldn't have"

Sura: sigh, it's not your fault... After all, how would you know

Sai: I'm sorry... He... He will come back someday I don't think he w...

Sura: as anger is no longer being controllable, she screams "no he won't!"tries to calm herself immediately and says "I'm sorry Sai, it's just..."

Sai: no, you don't have to say anything, I get it... I want to make it up to you, what about taking you for a dinner as an apology?

Sura: sorry, let's do it another time

Neko: come on Sura, he'll buy us Mieelo

Sai: confusingly looks at Neko

Neko: quickly comes to Sai and whispers "she had no relation to Lee, they were just friends"

Sai: eyes open widely and as his face is being filled with happiness, he says "dinner, Mieelo, and a party!"

Sura: smiles and says "ok then, count me in"