XV

0400 hours.

After the squadron had regrouped around the concrete table once again, Aiden stood aside Trevor with his idea ready to be presented to them. It was created under restlessness and a not-so hopeful mind, so it wasn't going to be their best strategy available overall. But in their current dilemma, it was possibly the only option available. All of them lacked sufficient rest, the fear of demise kept most of them awake when given the time to ease up. Still, they were a somewhat trained military squadron, so they'll make use of their training.

Settled on their feet as they waited for Aiden to reconnect the electrical grid from the generators to the tower, everyone silently contemplated what would come next. Clea stood a distance away from Miles, having worrying thoughts toward his state of mind. In the silence of the Sixth, her eyes couldn't part themselves from his guise. What caught her eyes was the presence of the reforged bullet laced around his neck. A gift that began their friendship those many weeks ago. She gave a soft smile, before redirecting her sight back to the console.

"So," Aiden began, "I have a plan that could potentially be adapted and merged with the Ninth's original intentions." He emphasized greatly, presenting the Sixth with a specific system within the camp's software. "Without an arsenal of any kind, there is no doubt we will end up being decimated by the firepower of the Vendetta forces." Aiden reminisced the failure of the Ninth. "And the only other source of weaponry and protective gear is within the boundaries of the sealed armory in the barracks of the Fifth and the Ninth." He paused, giving them the moment to sink the information in.

"What's the electrical grid part in this exactly?" Vaughn queried, being the one to ask on behalf of the rest why he had shown it to them in the first place. "Is there any way it'll help us get to the armory without getting spotted?"

"Good question and presumption," Aiden responded with amusement, "and yes, it will be one of the key factors that will ease this out." He continued, glancing to all their faces once before proceeding. They may have only one shot at this, additionally under a strict time limit. If they messed up, if even one of them dies, their fates could be sealed. "Trevor." He instructs.

Trevor bobs his head up from facing the screen and stares at Aiden. "Me?" He questions. "I thought this was your plan." Aiden rolled his eyes about six times before sighing. "Okay fine. It's my plan then."

"Whatever, just tell them what you told me." Aiden meandered.

"Alright then," Trevor began energetically, "the power generators are connected through tower and the main camp buildings through two different 'grid' lines." He explained somewhat simply, "So, I thought 'Hey, can't we just cut the lines from tower and keep our own?' and it made Aiden go Einstein or something." He added. "Basically, when we cut off the electricity from tower, they don't have access to any systems within it. Security, communication, access to camp control, absolutely nothing." He mentioned before being abruptly interrupted.

"They'll simply see it as a power reset, and when they can't see anything.." Aiden says, "A small group with our pair of Striders head through the darkness and retrieve gear for every one of us while tower sees nothing." He concludes, opening the room for any questions. "Anything else?"

"How long will it take before they can reset the power for themselves?" Katherine asks unusually, with the rest in a state of surprise that she did so.

"Knowing tower's systems and predicting their level of technological intellect, I'd say roughly fifteen to twenty minutes." Aiden responds, realizing that there was a need for the amount of time they should take to complete their objective. "But we don't have unlimited tries before they realize that someone's doing this to them." He sighs, "We need to be fast."